“Great Place!”

Cottage Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #24 of 28 Banff B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I first stayed there in June 2011 and decided to come back for some spring skiing this April. I was so impressed with the set up the first time that it was a no brainer. My boyfriend and I had a great holiday and cannot say enough about this simple and cosy set up, not to mention the friendliness of the owners. They have a new addition to the “family”: Summit, the happy dog! We can’t wait to come back again!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lulu508

Reviewed August 25, 2011

This was the last stop on our 3 week journey via ferry, train and car. Josee greeted us and showed us the lovely suite and gave us all the rules. The suite is in a walk-in basement that goes to a lovely yard with a great view. Josee invited us to relax in the lawn chairs in the yard. The bedroom is large and living room and kitchen are a nice space. It is a full kitchen except there is no stove but a hot plate. We told Josee we were tired of restaurants and she suggested Nester's store. Worked out great. Josee provides coffee, tea, milk, cereal and fruit for breakfast and you prepare it. My kind of deal. TV could be updated but other than that Cottage B&B is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank granbury511
Reviewed October 1, 2010

we stayed in the self catering apartment and it was perfect for our needs. It was only minutes from the town centre. Josee the proprietor is herself a hiker so she planned all our trips for us. We had a problem with our return flights and she spent a very long time sorting a new itineary for us.We had a wonderful trip thanks to all her help and advice.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank kathydiviney
Reviewed September 25, 2010

I'd originally found this small apartment as a week long vacation rental on another website. I had not realised it was a B&B until I found it on Tripadvisor while looking at other things in Banff. Reading the early reviews here made me wonder if I had made an error in booking, but it seemed too late to change plans.

How glad I am that I ignored my instincts. The place is great: comfortable, spotlessly clean, well kitted out. It is in a beautifully quiet street but close to everything.

Josee the host was invariably helpful and informative, both in correspondence before our arrival and during the stay.

This was my first trip to Banff, I am already thinking about my next trip and will almost certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank williams_tj
Reviewed September 4, 2010

Josee and her husband have a great place very close to the center of town that is very quiet and comfortable. We liked having the ability to do some cooking and relaxing in our own space. Much better and more affordable than staying at a hotel. Would stay here again..Jay and Carl

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TripMember050120171
Reviewed August 11, 2010

This B&B offers a quiet, comfortable and relaxing atmosphere, allowing you to fully enjoy Banff. The owners are exceptionally inviting, personable and friendly. There was plenty of space for my daughter and I (since I needed to bring a playpen), including closet space, big enough kitchen with lots of cupboard space and living room area to enjoy quiet evenings indoors. We will definitely consider booking with Cottage B&B again in the future!

Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank corather
Reviewed July 14, 2010

very friendly, helpfull and informative hosts who provide a very clean and comfortable self contained appartment, highly recommended

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple