“Simply incredible!”
Review of Nourish Bistro

Nourish Bistro
Ranked #15 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Description: Nourish is dedicated to offering a tapas style service with dishes intended as a unique taste experience. A beautiful variety of organic savory and sweet dishes designed with the concept of sharing in mind. We handpick all of our ingredients and make everything fresh to order. The eclectic Decor and enchanting atmosphere provide a quaint, relaxing experience, bringing intimacy back into the eating experience. A visit here nourishes the mind and soul as much as it feeds the body. We share a passion for food and a commitment to delivering excellence.
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Wow! This unique and authentic restaurant is not to be missed - whether you are a vegetarian or not. In fact, don't let the lack of any meat on the menu fool you. You will be pleased with any dish on the menu as the flavour combinations are incredible and the portions are generous and filling. I had the mac-n-cheese which is anything but! Quinoa noodles, coconut milk, paprika, kale....wow! I was with a large group and saw most of the meals on the menu served amongst our group (and sampled quite a bit of the different dishes) and wow was I impressed! Presentation of most dishes bordered on art!

All of this, combined with a very friendly and welcoming owner and servers all had us raving. To top it off, the ambience (both the decor and music) was superb. Not to be missed! Enjoy!

There are newer reviews for Nourish Bistro

Reviewed June 2, 2014

All the food was excellent...staff was amazing...great atmosphere. The nachos are delicious a must have for sure. As well their pasta dishes were excellent.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

My husband, daughter and myself enjoyed at least 7 vegan meals at Nurish. We tried almost everything on the menu. Their nachos are a must have for sure. Have to say we enjoyed everything. The atmosphere is very relaxed and fun...staff is amazing. Hope to get back someday.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

It was serendipitous! I discovered Nourish on one of my strolls after a long day focused on business issues. What I needed was fresh air, casual comfort and a change of pace from the hotel menu, and there I was standing in front of Nourish by chance. Nourish Bistro is cozy and cool, just the right atmosphere to unwind, and a unique vegetarian menu so hearty and tasty that it would even please a carnivore. I opted for the Shepherd's Pie and a glass of Arizona Stronghold's Tazi, a definite palate pleaser. The food was fresh, served piping hot and wonderfully aromatic. My first bite told me this was not predictable vegetarian fare, the Nourish kitchen knows how to marry texture and taste, the unique pairing of non-meat protein sources with fresh produce and spices to create a new take on the old pub favourite. Well done! Prices are quite reasonable, especially when measured against Banff standards and the portion was very generous, in fact, it might have easily served two. And, just to cap the experience, the server was a delight, a most interesting and entertaining chap.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Based on Tripadvisor reviews, my wife and I decided to stop by Nourish for a late lunch. Look, I'll be honest, I love a steak, but I did not feel compromised here. The dishes were inventively presented and completely satisfying. My wife had a rocket/roasted squash/beet salad that was colorful and delicious. I had read about the nachos, and paired with an organic pilsner made for an awesome meal. There are 20-something ingredients (besides chips and cheese) on the nachos. We identified peaches, tangerine slices, pickles, quinoa, and on and on......Sounds crazy, but it is yummy.