“A carnivore in vegetarian restaurant”
Review of Nourish Bistro

Nourish Bistro
Ranked #16 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Nourish is dedicated to offering a tapas style service with dishes intended as a unique taste experience. A beautiful variety of organic savory and sweet dishes designed with the concept of sharing in mind. We handpick all of our ingredients and make everything fresh to order. The eclectic Decor and enchanting atmosphere provide a quaint, relaxing experience, bringing intimacy back into the eating experience. A visit here nourishes the mind and soul as much as it feeds the body. We share a passion for food and a commitment to delivering excellence.
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This was my first visit to a vegetarian restaurant and I must say the food was excellent. I never imagined I would leave such a place feeling full but I was so wrong. The King Kong noodle dish was so tasty and satisfying. It my last night in Canada tomorrow and I am returning to Nourish for our final meal.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We stopped in here for lunch over the weekend without a reservation and we did not have to wait even though the place filled up very fast. We shared the nachos, the poutine, and a salad. I think these nachos may be the best in town; full of really interesting flavours, hearty, and just plain delicious. I loved the curry sauce and cabbage on the poutine. This restaurant is very inviting with great staff. We had a great server who didn’t blink an eye when one person in our party gave a grocery list of foods she is not able to eat due to illness (I’m sure there are used to it being a vegan / veg resto but still nice none the less). The Chef even came out and did a round to all the tables to check in to see how everyone’s food was. I’m excited to go back there soon to try their dinner options.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I pretty much went here once then every night till I left Banff. Wonderful, good, hearty, generous and delicious. The Lavender cream sauce tastes like God, if God was sauce. Seriously if I was alone I would have licked the plate.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I was there last week with my mom and it was great, I'm a veggie myself and it was nice to have a big selection of different foods to order, not like in some other restaurants I have been so far. The waitress was very attentive and the other stuff was also very nice. We also liked the sharing principle since that's not taking place in other restaurants. We first that a delicious falafel dish and then vegan mac and cheese which was great too. The prices were reasonable too and the location as well. The only thing I personally don't understand is that one dish contained lobster even if this restaurant is said to be vegetarian, but the rest was good! We'd go there again for sure.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Ravioli with a touch of lavender in the cream sauce?!! WOW. There is simply no other word for the unique flavours this specialty (vegan/GF/juice bar options) restaurant offers!

Two of the best meals (1 lunch, 1 dinner) I have had in my LIFE--no kidding!

The menu features a wild, wide range of creative and well-balanced delights for any palette. Servings sizes are logical--a sports focused town, your body can recharge with a decent sized, healthy meal. Wine list is very complimentary, and the decor is soothing, vibrant, and artistic. Excellent, caring staff, and funky world music in the background.... Exceptional ambiance for business, dates, or casual dining.