“Makes being a vegetarian cool”
Review of Nourish Bistro

Nourish Bistro
Ranked #12 of 147 Restaurants in Banff
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Description: Nourish is dedicated to offering a tapas style service with dishes intended as a unique taste experience. A beautiful variety of organic savory and sweet dishes designed with the concept of sharing in mind. We handpick all of our ingredients and make everything fresh to order. The eclectic Decor and enchanting atmosphere provide a quaint, relaxing experience, bringing intimacy back into the eating experience. A visit here nourishes the mind and soul as much as it feeds the body. We share a passion for food and a commitment to delivering excellence.
Banff, Canada
“Makes being a vegetarian cool”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

It's so nice to go to a restaurant and more than 2 or 3 standard vegetarian options to choose from. The menu is creative and surprising, the nachos are a famous feature! The staff are really good about accommodating dietary requests. The new location and decor is really stylish and makes everyone feel welcome. Looking forward to going back again soon!

• Visited January 2014

British Columbia, Canada
“I wanted to throw my drink in the waiters face! Very disappointed :(”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have heard good things about nourish and been here on a couple occasions for awesome nachos or burritos . However .... I went in for a drink the other day with some friends and I ordered a drink that tasted like old yogurt and nothing like it said it was suppose to . Being a server myself and a very friendly one at that I felt bad for asking if I could have something else . When I asked our very dry almost snarky male server named Jake he told me I would be paying for the drink regardless so what could I have him add into it ... I told him it was very bad and I'd rather just not have the drink as I had only taken one sip ... Keeping in mind my friends also tried the drink and were disgusted as well . He then took the drink and tried to fix it but it was even worse he watched me sit there the entire time not drinking anything while my friends drank there's .... In the end I payed 16 dollars for a drink that tasted like crap . Besides that it's a lovely restaurant layout but very poor service and need to send there employees on a costumer service training session ... Totally disgusted ... A never returning customer ...

1 Thank Trisarahtops92
Manchester UK
“Good to explore new tastes”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Enjoyed lunch here. I chose a glass of rose wine, soup and salad. The onion and pear soup with jalepeno pepper had a lovely sharp and savoury tang and the salad dressing was lovely. I enjoyed the strawberries and quinoa in my salad very much.

1 Thank Mrsfraggle
Sydney, Australia
“Over rated under achiever”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We chose this eatery based on recommendations of a local.
Staff were pretty impressed with themselves but didn't come close to their lofty opinions.
Food was ok but nothing to waste text on.
Setting was like the food.
Value for money was not too god either.
Go there if you desperately want to give your money to them but there are numerous better eats in Banff - in my humble opinion.

1 Thank Anthony B
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Beautiful food!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This was potentially some of the tastiest vegetarian food I have eaten in a restaurant. The flavours were really different and beautiful combinations. I took my meat eating partner who was initially a little hesitant about eating at a vege restaurant and he loved it! The Nachos were a must have and everything was really good value for money. Great drinks selection too!

1 Thank kimberleynz2014