“The best veggie food in Banff!”
Review of Nourish Bistro

Nourish Bistro
Ranked #15 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Nourish is dedicated to offering a tapas style service with dishes intended as a unique taste experience. A beautiful variety of organic savory and sweet dishes designed with the concept of sharing in mind. We handpick all of our ingredients and make everything fresh to order. The eclectic Decor and enchanting atmosphere provide a quaint, relaxing experience, bringing intimacy back into the eating experience. A visit here nourishes the mind and soul as much as it feeds the body. We share a passion for food and a commitment to delivering excellence.
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Do not go to this place and expect the same thing as every other place in Banff. You need to be early to get a table, you need to be patient when the staff are busy, you will share each others dishes.

I had to point the above out, so that you know what to expect you go here. We loved it and would recommend to anybody that they try it too! Just don't expect them to fit you in at no notice and don't expect wham, bam, thankyou mam type service. If your in a rush go somewhere else, if you want to enjoy a lovely evening - go here.

Gourmet beer on offer is great, the food is awesome and the staff are very good. The atmosphere is very chilled out and every single customer is bubbling with enthusiasm and excitement. The decor is contemporary and very creative - loved it!

The only down side is that the toilets are shared with other restaurants and bars and are not the best in town.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

My husband and I were told about this restaurant from our concierge at our hotel. Best tip ever. We had a fantastic lunch. One of the best meals that I have had in a long time. My husband is not vegetarian and after his lunch made the comment that if he could could like that he would never eat meat again. The presentation was spectacular. Every bite was a taste sensation. We shared the falafel (a perfect dish to share) the salad and chilli. I have dreams about how good that meal was. The ambience is warm and chic. The owner Marc was personable and very attentive. Our classes were never emptied and we did not want for anything. I absolutely love and appreciate when you just have one of those perfect dining experiences; where the meal, your service and your experience is just simply perfect.

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Our oldest kid has recently declared her membership in the vegetarian club while my wife is a member in good standing in the gluten-free alliance. As the lone carnivore I buckled under the pressure and agreed to my very first visit to a vegetarian / gluten free restaurant. Imagine my surprise when dish after dish exceeded my wildest expectations for this type of cuisine. From the amazing nachos to the Shepard's pie and gnocchi everything was tasty, attractive and filling. Our servers were friendly and helpful and guided is through the unfamiliar process resulting in a very enjoyable experience.

If you are going on a weekend I would highly recommend a reservation.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I had read tons of great reviews so when we arrived in Banff I thought we would book and we were not disappointed! The menu is exciting and very creative. We shared the nachos, yum, the shepherds pie which was outstanding and a curry which was a bit overpowered by the sauce but still good. The salads looked great too.
The service was fab, especially lovely Alice who is an exceptional waitress.
The wines are rather pricey per glass so we had some delish,organic beer which complemented the meals well.
Lovely decor, fab food and solid service makes this place a winner....cheers!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

This was our first time in the new location and we were not disappointed. We had the nachos and falafals and a wonderful bottle of wine. Nothing has been lost by moving to a new location. We will be back.