“Going veggie”
Review of Nourish Bistro

Nourish Bistro
Ranked #15 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Description: Nourish is dedicated to offering a tapas style service with dishes intended as a unique taste experience. A beautiful variety of organic savory and sweet dishes designed with the concept of sharing in mind. We handpick all of our ingredients and make everything fresh to order. The eclectic Decor and enchanting atmosphere provide a quaint, relaxing experience, bringing intimacy back into the eating experience. A visit here nourishes the mind and soul as much as it feeds the body. We share a passion for food and a commitment to delivering excellence.
Reviewed October 5, 2013

My wife and I were here for our 15th wedding aniv. Being from Alberta where beef
is king, it is time to go veggie. The drinks were refreshing and made from fruit.
My wife had the salad and bread. I had the bountiful burrito. What flavours.
Great décor, super friendly staff and a busy little bistro. Coming back and bring
the three kids. The only place we will eat..Nice backround music,not over powering

Write a ReviewReviews (1,345)

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I went here over the weekend with my mom (who is celiac) and my husband. The service was great, and they asked us what we were in the mood for and gave us great recommendations. I would go back!

1  Thank Melissa A
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is my fourth visit to the restaurant and my first at their new location. My spouse and I ordered the hickory nachos, poutine and falafel to share as well as the warm sangria. Everything was outstanding! The hickory nachos are to die for!

The service was equally good as well. The food was out quickly and the waitress was extremely courteous and enthusiastic.

Highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have gone to this restaurant for years and they have just recently opened in a new location. Good service and the food is still great. One of my fave restaurants in Banff!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We went on a skiing trip and made reservations at this little restaurant hidden in a strip mall on the main road in Banff, Alberta. We were planning on maybe cancelling our reservations because we were sore from our day of skiing, but it's a good thing we didn't!! This was the most delicious vegetarian restaurant I've ever been to and I dreamt about their food for months after we ate there. Their nachos had almost 20 ingredients if not more, things like quinoa and blueberries and we were all skeptical, but the taste was incomparable! I can't wait to go back! (Actually visited in 2011, Trip Advisor doesn't let you enter reviews for earlier dates)

1  Thank Rosanne D