“Great food”
Review of Nourish Bistro

Nourish Bistro
Ranked #15 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Description: Nourish is dedicated to offering a tapas style service with dishes intended as a unique taste experience. A beautiful variety of organic savory and sweet dishes designed with the concept of sharing in mind. We handpick all of our ingredients and make everything fresh to order. The eclectic Decor and enchanting atmosphere provide a quaint, relaxing experience, bringing intimacy back into the eating experience. A visit here nourishes the mind and soul as much as it feeds the body. We share a passion for food and a commitment to delivering excellence.
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Evening meal here with family including 2 year old. Staff really friendly and particularly welcomed my young nephew. Interesting food choices with no fear of introducing fruit throughout the meal, including a curry I want to make at home that included strawberries as garnish but surprisingly worked when mixed into dish. A bit noisy for my 48 year old hearing, but not their fault.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I had not been to Nourish since they moved to their new spot on Bear St.

What an improvement. The food has always been awesome but now with the new location things are even better.

We had the Ravioli and the Poutine. The poutine is very unusual as they use a curry sauce instead of gravy and it works. Ravioli was as usual so tasty!

Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Nourish is a good little cafe. It is small and cozy so you may have to wait for a seat. The food on offer is a good selection of vegetarian eats. Some creative ideas. They were out of two dishes when I was there, so it sounds like the popular meals go quickly. Not really a place to go for ambiance or a high end feel, but definitely a solid restaurant for vegetarians and vegans.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Heading through Banff my boyfriend and I decided to check this place out, as I am a vegan and don't have many options at home (edmonton) to try out new vegan restaurants. Nourish is a cozy little place with a great ambiance, good service,& a menu to please even the meat eaters. Decent prices for a trendy town like Banff. I had the vegan soup, not really sure what was in it & the waitress didn't tell me, the focaccia bread which was light and flavorful, and the organic garden greens salad which was packed with fruit, veggies, greens and a nice citrus vinaigrette. My boyfriend had the nachos which were unlike any nacho he had ever had before. Strawberries, nuts, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, peas.......It sounded like an unlikely if not appealing combination but he was hungry and didn't feel brave enough to try anything else. He actually really enjoyed it! He kept finding little bits of new morsels and was pleasantly surprised with every bite.Was disappointed that they didn't have any of the chlorophyll mint drink left, so we just stuck with water. Would definitely recommend to any vegan, vegetarian, celiac, or brave omnivore. Healthy, tasty, and something different.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We visited Banff in September 2013 and found this restaurant by chance, we loved it so much we went back 3 times. Fresh, alive, creative, tasty and scrumptious food. The staff were all very friendly and welcoming. Will definitely go there again when we return to Banff.