“Best Vegetarian Food EVER!!!”
Review of Nourish Bistro

Nourish Bistro
Ranked #15 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Nourish is dedicated to offering a tapas style service with dishes intended as a unique taste experience. A beautiful variety of organic savory and sweet dishes designed with the concept of sharing in mind. We handpick all of our ingredients and make everything fresh to order. The eclectic Decor and enchanting atmosphere provide a quaint, relaxing experience, bringing intimacy back into the eating experience. A visit here nourishes the mind and soul as much as it feeds the body. We share a passion for food and a commitment to delivering excellence.
Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

This without a doubt would have to be the best Vegetatian restaurant I have ever been to! After 2.5 weeks of having to eat unhealthy at every other restaurant (being vego your options aren't the best) so when I learnt that the Nourish Bistro existed, I took my reluctant omnivore husband to try it out. We had the shepherds pie which OMG is to die for! My hubby even finished the plate and said he could not even tell that it wasn't meat. We also had the classic nachos, and these would have to be the best I personally have ever had. The way they incorporate the traditional concept of the nacho and combine different flavours of beans, vegetables and fruits (yes fruits!) is both original and amazing tasting. I definitely recommend this original and fresh tasting restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank KatieJono

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Food is delicious. And fresh. And beautifully presented - a lot of the wraps appear at your table almost like california sushi rolls. The first night we were blown away with it - gourmet falafel and portabello mushroom melts. Everything is made to share and portions are big and hearty. The waiter was helpful and left us a water jug. The food did take a while to arrive but it was well worth the wait.

The second night wasn't so good. The wait was very very long. So long that our hunger overtook us and we ordered more than we needed. It's because everything is made fresh, but a warning about waiting times would be nice.

The place is very cosy - warm orange walls and mellow lighting. It could almost be romantic, but you are very close to other tables and it can be a bit of a squeeze if it's busy.

1  Thank Rustylou63
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I went to Nourish on a Saturday night. We booked in advance and even though it wasn't too busy, it's a small place. The Aussie waiter was really nice but service was slow, we also didn't really like the music choice or the decor- but luckily we were there for the food, not ambience. The food is really delicious, even if you're not vegetarian (i'm not), there's something for everyone here.

1  Thank CelloOnWheels
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I really liked this resturant. We ate mostly hear while we stayed in Banff, you get a lot of tasty food and great service! I really liked the atmosphere here and the staff were lovley and made us very welcome!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

This restaurant made the stay in banff so worth it. We stayed in banff for 5 nights and dined there each night. The food was fresh and tasted delicious the nachos were my fav the amount of ingredients they used i have never been to another restaurant that has came close. The prices were reasonable and the service is outstanding you must go here if you are visiting banff

1  Thank happyaussie_10