“New Regular Customer”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Lovely to have this new addition to Stratford. Stopped in for fish and chips on the way home from work and was pleasantly surprised. One of the owners/partners said "it is always nice to welcome a new regular customer"...and he was right!! Went back the next night for pizza....what a flavourful alternative to the bland franchise pizzas...a mixture of sweetness and spice with no skimping on the ingredients. The aroma of the smoker is enticing. I will have to start exercising more in order to work my way through the menu. The partners are on site and provide excellent customer service. Always a good thing.

1  Thank Mirami-j

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I had the pleasure of finding this little gem in Stratford, PE. After recently finding out I can no longer enjoy dairy and wheat products I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I could enjoy a custom made pizza of my own! I had the Mediterranean pizza and it was great! I have since gone back to try their Baked Beans (with NO MSG! ) and loved them also! I would highly recommend you try their menu.

Paula E Turner

1  Thank Paula T
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Tried the pulled pork sandwich, with poutine & slice of BBQ style pizza. Excellent. Service was very friendly and helpful. I'm looking forward to eating there again

1  Thank Valgrahamjones
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Best garlic fingers ever with candied bacon and homemade donair sauce. Get their half and half garlic fingers and pizza.

1  Thank Wojo1972
Reviewed December 22, 2013

We just finished our Full Rack of BBQ ribs, fries and homemade beans from the Pit Stop and are absolutely thrilled to have this new restaurant in our town. The ribs are smoked perfectly and are falling off the bone. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Snowbird1986