Open today: 6:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
Nice course

Challenging from all few box,s Grey views of Chen and area Friendly courteous staff recommend to... read more

Reviewed December 21, 2017

Reviewed February 13, 2017
Darlene D
Stratford, Canada
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Sitting here for an hour after golf An still waiting for my beer when staff serve other people what a joke

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank Trevor M
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

Well sir. 4 of us dropped in for dinner. 1 ordered pasta that was good , 2 of us ordered fish and chips. I ordered no salt. The chef really missed the boat on that.
My fries were very salted and pepper?? My wife ordered quesadilla. Very good.

I can only recommend to get it together. As there are lots of great restaurants in the area.

And btw the server , Alyssa was a very dynamic trouble shooting wonderful person.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Clem216
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Great staff. Well maintained. Changed ownership after 2016 season. Hope ownership change improves the restaurant menu.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed August 16, 2016

Attended a wedding reception here on the weekend and I cannot say enough good things about this place! Food and service were wonderful - on top of the beautiful venue and location. I highly recommend.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Fox Meadows is a great course.
Beautiful sunny 26c today.
Very green and greens in gr8vshape.
Course is well maintained.
Lots of staff.
Typical PEI course some rolling par 5's (hills).
We were able to walk the course.
Many golfers out today but walked in 4.5 hrs.
Highly recommend Fox Meadows.
Reasonably priced. Well marshalled and active beverage cart

Date of experience: July 2016