Open today: 6:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
Nice course

Challenging from all few box,s Grey views of Chen and area Friendly courteous staff recommend to... read more

Reviewed December 21, 2017
Gary H
Stratford
via mobile
Beautiful course, great golf treat.

Reviewed June 15, 2016
Pat M
Fredericton, Canada

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2016

Attended a wedding reception here on the weekend and I cannot say enough good things about this place! Food and service were wonderful - on top of the beautiful venue and location. I highly recommend.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Fox Meadows is a great course.
Beautiful sunny 26c today.
Very green and greens in gr8vshape.
Course is well maintained.
Lots of staff.
Typical PEI course some rolling par 5's (hills).
We were able to walk the course.
Many golfers out today but walked in 4.5 hrs.
Highly recommend Fox Meadows.
Reasonably priced. Well marshalled and active beverage cart

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed June 15, 2016

Golfed here recently with my Dad - we had some great and not so great shots, but the laughs were abundant. Watch out for the crows - they will take anything not tied down in your cart. And the foxes came out to play. Great course for all level of players.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed February 24, 2016

Each summer my dad and I do a father-daughter trip to PEI that includes a couple of days golf lessons at the Fox Golf Academy. Pro Trevor Giggey is a great instructor for all levels! The course is gorgeous, not to mention the fox that may try and/or suuccess in stealing your balls!

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed September 10, 2015 via mobile

This is a pretty course to play and it is in good shape. The fairways are wide and open and the greens are tricky.

You can play the course in a little over 4 hours with a pull cart, no need for a power cart.

We took a half day semi private lesson at the Fox Meadow golf academy from the pro there and thought it was well worth the money. The golf pro corrected a few flaws in our swing and we practiced we picked up some tips on our chipping and putting. It is a great facility and I would highly recommend it!

Date of experience: September 2015