“Good breakfast spot” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating
“Good breakfast spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

Had breakfast here one morning, service was good and it was quick. Didn't have a lot of healthier options, but if your looking for a quick breakfast at a reasonable price, this is it.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Bigpappa0440

Calgary, Canada
“Nice place for breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

This is a good place for a reasonable price food.
If you want to pay BIG dollars for average food go up the hill to the Banff Springs Hotel, you might be full but your wallet will be empty.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 281bob
Montreal, Canada
“Won't go back”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Been there for a late breakfast. At first, we waited 10-15 minutes to be seated; place was full. When we ordered the waitress mentionned that there were about 15 minutes wait. We ordered as easy as eggs and sausage/bacon w/toasts and potatoes so it shouldn't be too long anyway, we thought. We never saw her again untill nearly an HOUR LATER, when the food finally arrived. Food was greasy, over cooked, the shredded potatoes were good, but overall ordinary.

There's lots of better restaurants for breakfast in Banff. I suggest much more to try the Coyote's, Melissa's or El toro in the same range of prices.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Ferlattes
zjan
“Never again!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Our food was late it was cold and our order was wrong. I have family in Banff and have been going to Phil's for years. Never again! I always think it will be different but always leave disappointed. I'm not going to waste any more money and annoy myself by going to Phil's.

1 Thank zjan
Calgary
“Breakfast was good -”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

Stopped here for breakfast with a large group of friends on a Sunday morning. It was busy and the restaurant was full and we were lucky to get several tables close together.
We were lucky since our waitress was fast, friendly and was a great server and made sure our coffee was hot and filled often.
I had the Stuffed French toast which I've never had before. It also came with a side bowl of fresh cut up fruit and I enjoyed my breakfast here.
I'd come back again since the price and service was fine with me.

• Visited September 2012