“Breakfast was good -”

Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating
Calgary
“Breakfast was good -”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Stopped here for breakfast with a large group of friends on a Sunday morning. It was busy and the restaurant was full and we were lucky to get several tables close together.
We were lucky since our waitress was fast, friendly and was a great server and made sure our coffee was hot and filled often.
I had the Stuffed French toast which I've never had before. It also came with a side bowl of fresh cut up fruit and I enjoyed my breakfast here.
I'd come back again since the price and service was fine with me.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Wishbones

Canada
“Excellent Alternative to the Big Hotel”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Staying at the Fairmont Banff Springs hotel, we found their food service prices a bit too high for our tastes, so we took the very short drive down to Phil's for Breakfast.
Although it's the usual pancake house fare, nothing out of the ordinary about it, the food was still excellent, the prices were excellent, and the service was great. I've actually eaten here several times over the years, and have never had a bad experience, so it's very easy to recommend.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Acuram
ohio
“We went for dinner and it was all but empty”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The service left much to be expected. It was like the waitress took one order at a time and then went in the back to fix it. Food was ok and atmosphere was kind of dinerish.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank ron-diane
Scone
“Nurse !!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Boy this place should be full all the time it sits in a prime position with pertly of space inside and out
But after going there just one time I could see why its not full, the food is tasteless and luke warm if I had closed my eyes I would have thought I was in hospital..... understanding what Im saying

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Bigdisapointed
New Ulm, Texas
“Good Breakfast place”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Prices were reasonable. The price of tea was pretty expensive but other than that it was OK. It is just your average diner but in a tourist resort it is a place to consider!

Visited July 2012