We chose to stop here as we wanted to do the Icefields Parkway justice and there is very little choice between Lake Louise and Jasper. The Crossing on first impression is very busy and chaotic but our motel type room was in a quiet corner. The room was clean and comfortable and there is a pub, cafe and excellent value restaurant on site, plus shop and the only gas for miles.
If I had stopped here for more than one night it would have been boring but it was a pleasant surprise as we expected more basic service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crossing Resort is family owned resort and located midway on the Icefields Parkway within 30 minutes of most major Attractions. Full services on site such as 3 dining venues a Pub, Gas Station, General store and Gift,Guest Center and Fitness Center. Check our website for our great Hike & Attraction packages ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Crossing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crossing Hotel Lake Louise
- Crossing Resort Lake Louise
- Crossing Hotel Lake Louise
- The Crossing Resort Banff National Park, Canada - Alberta