Booked a room for 2 nights here. Since we are a family of four I booked a family room at CAD 129 + tax per night.
The room can sleep 4 (or even 5). However, with a family room I expected at least some more room. If you are with 4 there is hardly any place to put your luggage.
The worst thing was that when returning to the room on the 2nd evening, we discovered that absolutely no housekeeping had been performed.
Beds were not made, garbage bin was not emptied. Nothing. Only thing that happened was that someone removed the used towels and tossed a set of fresh ones on the table (apparently it was too much effort to put them on the rack).
As it was our last night anyway and it was already evening we just made the beds ourselves.
When checking out the next day we mentioned this to the staff, who just said they were sorry and that it was not their policy.
If this was a 20 dollar hostel, I would find this acceptable, but not for a 129 dollar hotel. Very disappointed. We will never go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crossing Resort is family owned resort and located midway on the Icefields Parkway within 30 minutes of most major Attractions. Full services on site such as 3 dining venues a Pub, Gas Station, General store and Gift,Guest Center and Fitness Center. Check our website for our great Hike & Attraction packages ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Crossing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crossing Hotel Lake Louise
- Crossing Resort Lake Louise
- Crossing Hotel Lake Louise
- The Crossing Resort Banff National Park, Canada - Alberta