I was most upset with the sneaky way they are sliding their costs of "going green" onto the public. When I questioned this they told me that there was a sign by the washrooms indicating that. When I went back to review the sign, it stated that 2% of sales was being "dedicated" to the practice of going green. They did not indicate that 2% was being CHARGED on top of your purchases for this!!!!
This was on top of paying $30 for the buffet in which much of the food was cold.
No Wi-Fi in the hotel.
I was already expecting the high prices due to other reviews, but I was not expecting the extra "tax".
I will NEVER stop there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crossing Resort is family owned resort and located midway on the Icefields Parkway within 30 minutes of most major Attractions. Full services on site such as 3 dining venues a Pub, Gas Station, General store and Gift,Guest Center and Fitness Center. Check our website for our great Hike & Attraction packages ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Crossing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crossing Hotel Lake Louise
- Crossing Resort Lake Louise
- Crossing Hotel Lake Louise
- The Crossing Resort Banff National Park, Canada - Alberta