Stayed 2 nights and enjoyed the experience more than I can say! The room.was clean, the bed was comfy though the fixtures were well used. Off season rates made this a wonderful base for hiking and enjoying the gifts mother nature has blessed this area with. I found the food and drinks a bit pricey, but considering how far out in the wilderness they are, was happy to have somewhere to have a hot meal and buy the necessities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crossing Resort is family owned resort and located midway on the Icefields Parkway within 30 minutes of most major Attractions. Full services on site such as 3 dining venues a Pub, Gas Station, General store and Gift,Guest Center and Fitness Center. Check our website for our great Hike & Attraction packages ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Crossing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crossing Hotel Lake Louise
- Crossing Resort Lake Louise
- Crossing Hotel Lake Louise
- The Crossing Resort Banff National Park, Canada - Alberta