“ICE FISHISHING - BANFF”

Banff Fishing Unlimited
Reviewed February 12, 2013

What a fantastic experience for my 19 and 15 yr old boys and myself, Anders was very professional and welcoming, picking the three of us from our hotel on time and with such excitement to show us Aussies ice fishing in Canada, Anders made sure we had all the right equipment to be able to really enjoy our experience being -18c , with his wealth of information on the way out to the lake, everything was spot on from the heated fishing huts, pre drilled holes and the heated cushions, and cooking our catch. Anders couldn't do enough to make sure we had the best experience.

Thanks Anders for a great time my boys and I had one of the most enjoyable fishing trips.

I highly recommend Banff Fishing Unlimited, I will certainly go fishing with Anders next time I'm in Banff

4  Thank a R

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Booked a trip with banff fishing unlimited , we were supposed to float bow river but it was running to fast so we end up fishing lake Minewonka fishing was o.k. Sceinery was great and guide was owner had great personality and very knowligable very good time.

3  Thank Excav8
Reviewed June 12, 2012

My son and I booked a fishing trip with banff fishing unlimited on lake minniwanka. The day was very cold and unpleasant but anders (our guide) did everything he could to ensure we had a great trip. Although the trout weren't biting we each caught 10 fish (combination of whitefish and Cisco) which made the day go by very quickly.

My son had never used a fly rod before but with some coaching from anders he was was a pro by then end of the day.

All in all we had a great day and I can't wait to go back!

3  Thank Terry M