“Really not worth returning.”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Coffee Club

Coffee Club
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sydney, Australia
“Really not worth returning.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Don't get me wrong, I like coffee club. I just don't like this coffee club. The service is always really slow, I have even walked out twice as I waited over half an hour before a waitress even looked at me. The food is reasonable but really not worth the wait you endure or the sloppy service.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank BrendanOldman

Sydney, Australia
“The Usual Coffee Club Standard”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

I have not had a great experience at any Coffee Club but this one is the better of a poor lot. The food is average to terrible and the coffee fair to good. Service is provided by the usual lot of young girls who lack training in the basics of restaurant service. Our favourite game is to count how many times the waitress needs to visit our table. Once for the order, again to deliver the coffee, again to deliver the food and then discovers that we need utensils and another visit. Our worst experience was when I ordered poached eggs and received two round rubber 'things' they claimed were eggs that had obviously been sitting in a Bain Marie for some time. The only thing in their favour is their position on the corner in the sun.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Ianthomo
Sydney, Australia
“Very poor service and poor food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

Haven't been here for ages, but remembered it as good food. It was shocking for what is usually a good food "chain" it feels like its been run into the ground to eek out the last dollar. Staffed by very young waitresses and Manager, very obviously, overworked. Waited ages for my tea, which came covered in chocolate, which left a big "chocolate stain" and my G/F's juice, very discerning! Then the main came…"underwhelming" this restaurant has passed its use by date. Only thing keeping it going is its location. Worst in Rouse Hill!, I won't be coming back!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Steven B
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very disappointed.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Worse coffee ever. Went there by myself yesterday, ordered a large mocha with skim milk and 3/4 full for take away. at that time the restaurant only have one table and it was not busy at all, it took them 10 mins to make the coffee, the coffee tasted like watery and burnt, i asked for 3/4 full but my coffee end up 100% full, then I remind the staff that i want 3/4 full because i want less milk and rich texture, he took my coffee back then poured the coffee in front of me to the sink to make it 3/4 full. I was completely shocked and speechless.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Macyyan1100
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst cafe in nsw dnt know how they are still running”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

When it first ever opened it was great. Then one night I ordered lasagne.. It's was a brick!! I told the waitress she said she was sorry but it looked fine to her so I began hitting it with my fork to show how it bounced off and even made a hard hitting noise. Or was obviously an old lasagne frozen and reheated. Not even offered a discount. That was almost 2 years ago. Then recently went with my partner again to give it another shot and it was even worse. We were the only customers with 5 staff on and it took ages for them to notice me calling them over then was charged $28 for a salad that didn't even have all the ingredients the menu said it had and the waitress dropped a plate of good landing some of it in my coke and didn't even offered to replace. They were rude the food was defiantly not worth the price and they dnt apologise for it because some how they survive and stay open. Something needs to be done about that place it has done many bad reviews.

• Visited August 2013