“Great place for tucker and drinks”
Review of The Fiddler

The Fiddler
Ranked #17 of 44 Restaurants in Rouse Hill
Cuisines: Australian, Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to The Fiddler, a premier Sydney Hotel offering quality, sophisticated dining and entertainment in the Hills. Adorned with climbing vines, hanging ferns, and an abundance of undulating greenery, stepping into our venue is like exploring a modern Wonderland, complete with a touch of glam. Whether you're looking for large communal dining options with friends or little ones, or smaller, more intimate spaces dripping with ambiance, you're sure to find your perfect spot amongst The Fiddler's sprawling network of bar and dining areas. The Fiddler boasts a multitude of newly renovated spaces including The Lounge, a decadent cocktail and wine lounge oozing elegance with a distinctively modern edge, The Beer Garden with live music and a relaxed 'Sunday Sesh' attitude that extends every day of the week, The Verandah, an airy, light-filled outdoor dining space perfectly suited to long lazy lunches, and The Courtyard with its outdoor oasis vibe and array of Australian Chic finishes everywhere your eyes fall. For a more casual experience check out the popular Sports Bar with its wall-to-ceiling TV screens, and The Irish with its impressive list of craft beer, top-shelf whisky, and comfortable fire-lit lounge areas. Open Weekdays for lunch and dinner. Open for breakfast on weekends.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Celebrated my daughter's birthday and i enjoyed their food. Steak was nice and not pricey. There's a lot of young ones while we were there and that is the only thing I don't like much. They became a bit louder after few drinks and it scares me a bit, I feel too old for the place.

1  Thank TessMoodie

Reviewed June 16, 2013

My family and I went to the Fiddler for lunch recently. Had a great day. Food was superb, huge variety to suit all and great value. Great service. Many different areas to choose from to seat. Kids had a ball!
We will be back!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I went to the fiddler a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised! surprised by the large choice of food, the great choice of wine, boutique beer and cider....my god! a great deal of cider to choose from...yum!
bistro staff were a real pleasure....i had absolutely no idea what i wanted let alone my family, so they walked me through the menu with great detail.....ended up settling for the $10 Sunday Roast....one of the nicest roasts i have ever had.....the gravy was to die for!
all in all, up there with one of the better lunch outings i have had in a long time.
Well done Fids!

Reviewed April 5, 2013

It has been 8 years since I have visited the Mean Fiddler, I loved it the first visit and on my return visit I wasn't dissappointed. The food was just fantastic and great value for money. All of my friends meals looked do tempting and inviting and greatly presented. All of the meals were so flavoursome and we all left extremely satisfied.

1  Thank ChantelPerth
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Called in for a weekday lunch with my elderly mother & aunt. My aunt who lives in a nearby "upmarket" suburb was a bit "I don't know about this," however only a few moments after our arrival she was eating her words.

The layout of the complex is excellent & the area where we dined was quite separate from where the "drinkers only" were.

We found the menu to offer a great variety & there was a lunch "specials" menu, our meals were very generous in size & were of a good quality. It wasn't overly busy or crowded when we were there & we thought the staff to be friendly & efficient.

After our main meal & a glass of wine we noticed a sign advertising coffee & cake for $6.00, we indulged & agreed it was marvelous value.

While I can only comment on the weekday lunch, I absolutely recommend a visit.