“Disappointing”

Coco Cubano
Ranked #35 of 43 Restaurants in Rouse Hill
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Inspired by two water-loving cocktail-sipping cultures, Coco Cubano offers sunshine inspired Cuban flavours; an exotic fusion of Cuban & Australian cuisine with a vibrant atmosphere perfect for any fiesta! From Havana streets to tropical treats there’s something to suit any craving with a perfect mix of share plates, fresh salads, generous mains & indulgent desserts. From early morning espresso to moonlight mojitos & everything in between, a taste of exotic Cuba can be experienced throughout the menu. Whether it’s a classic Cuban street sandwich, a rich cup of coffee with our custom Havana Roast blend, decadent Couverture single origin chocolate, or the list of celebrated Cuban rum and cocktails. Enjoy all day dining & beautiful cocktails til late, every day of the week. Viva la vida!
Sydney, Australia
“Disappointing”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Went today for lunch. Very nice laid back feel reflecting it's Latino influence pity the food didn't live up to the atmosphere. The meat in my burger was nuked and $13.90 for 5 small overcooked prawns! My advice, don't go, wish I'd read the other reviews first.

• Visited April 2014

Black, Missouri
“Don't waste your time. .”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

We have visited the crows nest cafe and were very impressed and didn't think there would be any difference. . How wrong we were! It took about 10 minutes to be seated which should have been the first sign. When we were seated, my fiance was getting rained on due to position of the table. Drink order took 15 minutes to arrive and the meal (if you can call it that) took nearly an hour. I had ordered a steak and requested the wedges be replaced with salad. They replaced the wedges and also removed the chimichurris but we still got charged the same price. The steak looked like an offcut I would buy for a pet and was in fact the worst steak I have ever had. It was overpriced and I left feeling disappointed, hungry and ripped off. Will never go there again ever!!!

“Worst experience”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Just had lunch there with my partner. The food was terrible! Don't rename minute steaks as scotch fillets! The service was abysmal...slow, unprofessional and blind! The "chefs" couldn't cook a steak to save their lives - not that it would be worth saving! Who messes up steaks?!?!? On top of that I ordered a cubano cigar and they not only do not trim it for me, they give it to me in a paper bag!!! No cannister, just the paper bag. Never again!!

Sydney,
“Pretty average, had to order drinks 3 times”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Had lunch here. Nachos was OK, but then again how can you stuff up Nachos? We ordered our drinks first, then again when they came back to ask us what our drink order was. Meal arrived and was nearly finished when the came back again and asked if our drink order was this drink and that drink.... no, it was this drink and that drink, 'telling them where they could find it on their menu'. Finally got the drinks (The chocolate milk was pretty weak and average). It wasn't that busy, so why the hard time getting us our drinks?

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank beenthere088
Sydney, Australia
“Disgusting”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

All the empty tables ( quite a few were empty ) were dirty. We were shown to a dirty table and after we mentioned it to the waitress, she just ushered us to another table instead of cleaning it. Flies were hovering around everywhere. The pizza was cold and bland, the iced chocolate tasteless and the glass of water was not even cold.....what an expensive horrible lunch!

• Visited January 2014