“First visit - but it will not be the last!”
Review of The Vault - CLOSED

The Vault
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Available for private hire & special occasions. Call and let us tailor a package to suit your exact requirements.
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“First visit - but it will not be the last!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We only live a couple of miles away and a friend and I dropped in one lunchtime to eat. No 'cook by numbers' here, just hearty food beautifully cooked and presented. The (huge) chocolate and cherry pie we had for desert was amazing! If you are looking for great tasting food, served in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, then this place is for you - I would recommend it to anyone!

“Great food and wine”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

This special little place is a sparkling diamond in Dronfield, its very new and a real step up from the previous Vault, If looking for a good food with interesting fusion sauces this is for you, we went in a party of four and had a great time, will be going again soon, a gastro delight.

1 Thank Tony B
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“A fun night with fab food”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The Vault has now become Vrons - I also went when it was the Vault and the style of food and the atmosphere has changed so if you expecting fine dining this is no longer for you. It's now a much more relaxed style of food with an eat anywhere policy. A group of 5 of us went recently and we had a really fun night and the food was fab - informal, great for sharing but good quality too and scrummy desserts! The staff were friendly and efficient - Vron and Daniel made us really welcome. Also recommend the wine which comes in a carafe at £14 and was much better than I expected for a house White. I'm going with a different group of friends next week for the wine-tasting evening and really looking forward to it!

“Not a bistro”
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Vrons calls itself a bistro, but that could not be further from the truth. I booked a table for my girlfriends birthday based on the reviews for the Vault. The bistro was empty save for one other table. The food was basic pub grub and nothing more, albeit it was fine, it was certainly not the meal I had envisaged for my partners birthday. Atmosphere was poor and the place has a really cheap feel to it, not what I expected from the website or reviews. Overall? Very disappointing.

1 Thank Stu315
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Food was absolutely fantastic! Best steak in a very long time..... Want to go back soon for the food - not for the noise from upstairs! Pub upstairs does not help the fantastic restaurant downstairs to create any atmosphere.

• Visited May 2013