“Quality”

The Manor House restaurant
Ranked #23 of 37 Restaurants in Dronfield
Cuisines: British, Spanish
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: There is a listing for the hotel but not one for the restaurant on it own
Manchester
“Quality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

The food is quality... we chose from the tapas menu which was plentiful and tasty ... recommend the vegetable tagine! Great atmosphere.

Visited March 2013

Dronfield, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

We go to Minor House quite often and food is always excellent. I love this place. It's not that food is delicious I also like the presentation of it. Atmosphere is great, the only thing I wouldn't advise to go there for a late night weekend dinner with children. If you go earlier it's no problem.

1 Thank Elena S
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“good food but not much choice”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Quite like the manor-been going for years. The atmosphere is pretty good, staff pleasant and bar offers a good selection. The menu was just tapas, but has now been extended to include main meals. We went on a Saturday night, ate a mixture of tapas and mains, all bar one dish was good. Several dishes were off the menu, which I think is a shame especially as the menu us a little limited. Price was also a bit high.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

Being local I am in & out of the Manor House fairly regularly, but it tends to be for coffee in the day or a glass of wine in the evening. Saturday was the first time I've eaten there in the evening and I have to say that I was very impressed. The food was outstanding. Top class and outranks the venue. We had the 12hr braised belly pork, with a black pudding mash. Beautifully presented, and tasted wonderful - just bursting with flavour but all complimentary. The chef is top drawer! We chose the sharing platter for dessert. I cannot recommend this enough - the portions of each choice were generous and again the flavours of each dessert were wonderful and complimented each other very well.
As it was Saturday night, the bar was busy which created a nice buzzing atmosphere. My only criticism would be that some diners came and stood in the restaurant side with their drinks whilst waiting for their table - they were so close you could touch them and we felt hemmed in. Not what you would expect in a restaurant serving food of this calibre but its a small niggle.
Overall loved it and would recommend the food without reservation.

2 Thank Jakeyalex
Dronfield, United Kingdom
“great place to dine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Enjoyed this restaurant in the heart of Dronfield ,great setting.Food was excellant,i think they have a new menue,we had the steak which i can recommend.Already looking forwards to my next meal there.

• Visited January 2013