“Best Indian Restaurant in Dronfield”
Review of Mint Leaf

Mint Leaf
Ranked #8 of 38 Restaurants in Dronfield
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mint Leaf delivers the highest calibre of Bangladeshi & Indian cuisine within the most opulent surroundings. Over the past four years its reputation has been developed on its outstanding innovative menu & high calibre of service. With an ever so strong following including some famous locals, Mint Leaf is a true Fine Dining resturant in every sense. Over 100 covers, private bar area (available for parties), disabled facilities and free car parking. You cannot afford to miss this tantalising experience....Mint Leaf...the true essense of Indian Fine Dining!!!!
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Have now eaten twice at Mint Leaf and each time has been superb. Our most recent trip was for my birthday in February. We were seated quickly and served quickly with our drinks. We were given time to peruse the menu and we found the service to be very good. We were given time between courses to sit back and chat but not so much that we wondered where our food was!

The pickle tray that comes with the pappadoms was lovely and a special mention has to be made of the red chilli sauce which is to die for, Even the lime pickle, of which I am not usually a fan, was rather moreish!

The starters are well presented and just the right size. We shared a couple of starters between the 4 of us to leave room for our mains.

For my main course, I had the Bangalore Fish curry which was delicious. Lovely light but chunky white fish fillet cooked in a wonderful sauce with just the right amount of kick. Together with the onion rice and chilli naan, it was a wonderful, filling but not stomach busting meal.

With the lovely ambience of the place and the very reasonable pricing, not to mention the top notch quality of the food, I will be returning to Mint Leaf time and time again.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We order a weekly takeaway from Mint Leaf and have yet to find anything negative. I'm very fond of Indian cuisine and have had plenty of bad meals but never from here. Their Madras is superb - not too hot and full of flavour and every other dish that I have tried is as good. Try them out - I guarantee you will be pleased!

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Since moving to Dronfield we have visited this restaurant at least once a month. The service is excellent, really nice genuine people who take the time to ask about you and make you feel welcome and at home. Food is excellent, by far the best in Dronfield and for miles around. Highly recommended.

1  Thank dronfield85
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I don't like giving bad reviews but felt I had to following a meal we had at the Mint Leaf. It was a Saturday night and the place was full, a few big birthday parties by the looks of it. We were told we could have a table for 2 in 15 mins if we would like to wait. 35 mins later we got our table. It then took a further 10 mins for someone to take our order - despite us having the menu all the time we were waiting for the. Nearly 45 minutes we waited for our starters and when they arrived they looked and tasted like they were cooked by novices. Very poor.

A further 30 minutes wait for our mains and again the quality, taste etc was very poor. A lot of people were complaining from what we could see and hear.

All in all not a good experience, not a restaurant I would willingly go back to or reccomend

1  Thank VillanOfBrum
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My family & enjoy dining out & we frequently dine at Indian restuarants. Since trying the Mint Leaf we don't like to go anywhere else!The food & service are excellent - we can't fault it.