“"Excellent Birthday Meal"”

Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Dronfield
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This was our second visit to 'Little Italy' and definitley won't be our last (in fact my partner has booked herself & her mum in for mothers day!)...The food, drink & attententive service are excellent...especially their steaks, which are to 'die for!'... My partner and I eat out a lot, so I would like to think we have a keen eye for good restaurants...and this one is very high on our list, probably in our 'top 5' at least.. in my opinion.anyone who is disapointed at this establishment is seriously deluded!!...A "MASSIVE" thank you to George (the owner) & his amazing staff for making it a birthday to remember!!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Visited Little Italy for the umpteenth time accompanied this time by family.Found the owner Georgio a superb host and all of the staff most accomodating and attentive.Plenty of choice on the menu,have tried lots of different things but our favourite is Tornedos Rossini steak which just melts in your mouth!!! Personally we have never had any type of problem with food or service at Little Italy so cannot understand the previous bad reviews at all.

2  Thank R1AOR
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Went for a catch up meal with an old work colleague last night - firstly was given "looks" by one waiter as though " who are you and what are you doing with one of my regular customers" secondly the same waiter was surly and verging on rude when I asked " do you have any Corvo"? Italian white wine and then when I requested cheese instead of a sweet dessert - he looked at me as if I were mad and sai "cheese CAKE" no cheese - well I dont think I have ever been in a restaurant (worth the name)where cheese is not a dessert option...generally I didnt want to upset my old friend so didnt make any comment - had I been on my own I would have left at the furst curled lip. This place obviously does very well ( it was heaving) and the other waiters seemed very nice - but they need to a) ditch the surly soprano wannabe and make more imaginative salds and garnishes - no pesto or pine nuts or avocado to be seen and stop PLEASE drenching the fish and the vegetables in so much oil that it was all one could taste...yuk ! Not cheap either !

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Visited on the 9th of February. First time we have been and will be sure to come back, great service served really quick with amazing food! Not a huge restaurant which makes the atmosphere really good. Will for sure be coming back two starters two mains and a few drinks for around £40 how can you complain! The food is great for the price! Keep it up little Italy and people get visiting :)

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Visited little Italy a few times now and what can we say.... Food is out of this world! Staff are fantastic and are attentive without being intrusive. Personally I had the halibut and it was the best I've had (being more of a fish person) all our party of 8 had a different meal and all reports were fantastic!

Will be back again very soon

1  Thank 4foody