“Long wait but worth it”

The Alresford Cricketers
Ranked #15 of 30 Restaurants in Alresford
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family pub and fine dining
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

This is our local, the staff are friendly, the wait can be quite long, but the wait is worth it. I had smoked haddock and hubby had bangers and mash followed by sticky toffee and rhubarb crumble 10/10.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

My family and I had dinner in the Cricketers this evening. Exceptionally friendly staff from the moment we walked in and the food was first class. Great kid's play area too. Thank you. I would highly recommend - pay the Cricketers a visit soon, we will certainly be back!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

My friends and I went to the cricketers for lunch arriving at 1.30 they were not full, we ordered our meal which I must say was lovely we all had different and all impressed but had to wait 3/4 hour for our meals to arrive which put us off going again as my friend is diabetic and was feeling quite bad when we got our meal due tobsuchba long wait.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

The Cricketers is located on the southern outskirts of New Alresford, nearby to the local golf club.
We enjoyed a super meal here on a Saturday evening. My wife chose the Lamb shank, I chose the Belly
Pork. Both were excellent, accompanied by three different types of seasonal vegetables. Sweets chosen were Hot Brownie and Chefs Crumble ( Apple and Figs) with custard. Both were again top notch. There is a good wine list and a number of Ales and Lager choices. The service was attentive, but not intrusive. Highly recommended!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

My family and I visited The Cricketers for a few sociable drinks and a bite to eat. As a newly diagnosed Coeliac sufferer, the Bar and Kitchen staff were only too happy to accommodate my dietary requirements and taylormade a meal specifically for me. FANTASTIC customer service and a friendly atmosphere. Even welcomed our dog and offered her biscuits! Will definitely return and would highly recommend.