i went to trabolgan for a midweek break last june and loved it!the kids had a great time!!we had a group of 4 adults and 4 kids,from 1 1/2 years -12years,we booked the largest house...noble fir...and was perfect!!bit dated but grand,cudnt fault it!Had 3 bedrooms,1 with double bed and un-suite,1 with 2 lots of bunk beds and the other with a double bed and a single bed!!also travel cot and high chair are available for free!!i.ve read alotof bad reviews on trip advisor and was nervous going meself but i have to say we all completely enjoyed it and would go back again no problem!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self catering holiday village and touring caravan park located on 172 acres of woodland near the sea in East Cork. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Trabolgan Holiday Village Hotel Trabolgan
- Trabolgan Holiday Village Cork
- Trabolgan Holiday Village Hotel Cork