“Always enjoyable!”

Red Lounge - Cowplain
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Great service, great staff, great food. Love eating here and love the private area for a family meal with the water bubble tubes!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had my husbands 50th birthday celebrations here and were delighted by the meal and service. The steaks were beautifully cooked to everyone's liking. The portions were very generous and the service was excellent. Would certainly visit again!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

This is the first time I have been to this restaurant. I was very impressed. The food was cooked to perfection and no portion control. The service was second to none. The staff were very eager to please and very polite. Definately recommend this eatery.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I was going to take my wife to this restaurant for her birthday treat but after reading the reviews I changed my mind - what a fool.

We went there tonight, 29 Mar 13, as a group of six and had the most amazing night. The food was lovely, the service excellent and the evening one to remember. It just goes to show that you should go by your instincts and not what you are told.

We will return many times for this kind of evening out.

Well done to all the staff for working so hard for your customers.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Just on the off chance me and my partner popped along to Red lounge and grill and was welcomed in by a pleasant young girl who kindly showed us to a table. We both had a starter and main which were both fantastic and very filling. The atmosphere was relaxed and the decor is really nice.
Very clean.