“Awesome coffee break” 5 of 5 bubbles

Deadwood Junction
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Greenwood
Cuisines: Cafe, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our customers have made it clear...Only the finest in baked goods, superior specialty coffee and customer service at Deadwood Junction, in Greenwood, British Columbia.
Christina Lake, Canada
“Awesome coffee break”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

The staff is very friendly and very accommodating. Good coffee and a nice selection of local artisans work.

Visited October 2012

Nelson, Canada
“Don't try on the hats”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

I went to Deadwood Junction today en route to Vancouver. I was trying on the beautiful hats in their store with two of my young adult travelling companions who walked down the hall to tell me how the hats looked. The male owner of the store joined us to lecture us about using his store as 'a playground.' I was so confused by the remark that i actually asked if he was serious. He was. He continued until I finally left the store because I was so offended. I am not used to being 'behaviourally managed' (I, myself, am an elementary teacher and have never used that kind of tone or language in my classroom).
I did return in hopes to resolve the conflict (I mean, their coffee is really good; and sure enough it must be a misunderstanding). But in fact it escalated.

I'm not sure if I can manage going back, paying folks money who appear not to appreciate the business. I'm sure your visit will be fine, just don't try on the hats.

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank emily h
Victoria, Canada
“Great Place to stop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

This small restaurant/coffee shop/gift shop is so welcoming and friendly. We stop in every time we go thru the area. The coffee is superb and the gifts are truly unique. The staff are up-beat and make you feel instantly welcome. The seating area outside is very comfortable and the washrooms are clean and tidy.

• Visited October 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Great Location for a Break”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

Worth the stop just to see how the staff dress and the old pieces of furniture and interesting items for sale. The butter tarts may be the best I have ever had. There is a great outside seating area and great clean washrooms, I agree with all the other positive comments.

• Visited September 2012
Christina Lake
“Greatest little stop on Hwy #3”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

the staff is always so friendly and welcoming to everyone. Wonderful art and hand crafted items for sale, mostly from local artisans. Love Oso Negro coffee and they serve it!!! with the most awesome cinnamon buns to go!! our favorite stop on the way to the lower mainland.

Visited July 2012