See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hostel when I wanted to do the loop. I had never learned to drive a motor before so they taught me how to do it and helped me rent a good bike. They also added my number so I could get their help if something was up wich I really appreciated. They made me feel right at home and served me great dinner with some good drinks! Really recommend this place since it is clean, modern and at a great spot.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Very good hostel. Nice and clean. Breakfast was good. The owner Lo was very nice and kind and he will help you with everything you need.
Great place to start the northen loop!
Location was good close to the center city.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2018

i was stay in this hostel in my ha giang trip . everything so beautyful .the hostel very helpful and friendly .
i did 3 days 2 nights tour with them. it very experience and beautyful .
and also family dinner is make you feel like home .
i will come back again
highly recommend

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed June 13, 2018

Chopai hostel is the best place in Ha Giang,perfect location,close to the Market,street foods,the loop tour is amazing with motorbike to conquers unique pass in Vietnam, the staff are great,very helpful,highly recommend this place for everyone who come to Ha Giang.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best experience so far. We are group of friends from Chopai HomeStay Tava Sapa. We decided last minute to go to Ha Giang Province. By without knowing they also have Hostel. We drove from Sapa to Ha Giang. It was a lot of fun.

Ha Giang has a lot of beautiful scenery view whereby you can enjoy by motorbiking.

Chopai Hostel located in the center. This place is very convenient to access all you need nearby. They also have Tour Biking package. The most part I loved is the “Buy 1 get 1 free happy hour for beers”. It’s very nice to chill after the very long motorbike strolling. Get a beer, sit back and enjoy your cold beer.

This hostel is very new and affordable price. Thank you so much for your warm hospitality. Kudos to Mr. Thang, Lo and Khanh! The three brothers from Lao Cai Province. They give full service that make sure all their guest were satisfied and happy. They deliver above expectations. I will make sure that one day I surely come back to visit you guys.

Note: if you want an excellent motorbike for rent just inquire to Mr Thang. He knows the contacts!

Once again, thank you and have a bless-full day.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends