Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $210.00
More Info
from $235.00
More Info
All reviews meo vac dong van highest point decent coffee great fun to ride south east asia take photos two days breathtaking views motorbike ride the loop river road mountains adrenaline canyon fog
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2017

Only 18 kms north of Meo Vac is this amazing ride thru winding mountain roads, great views up and down the valleys. The view at the highest point is worth the stop, a cafe and small store to grab a coffee while you get out the cameras. If you're on a motorbike or part of a tour group you must take in this scenery. And it's free

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

Not our favourite part of the loop. I actually didn't even realise we had gone the entire distance of the pass! Was worth the trip up there, but the loop itself is enjoyable without this being a highlight.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed April 10, 2017

The road from Dong Van to Meo Vac must be one of the most beautiful areas in SE Asia - the scenery changes constantly, and the hill-tribe villages and almost untouched villages are well worth spending a few days here. The only downside of recommending this place so highly is that one does not want to spoil it with hordes of tourists!

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank carolineandre255115
Reviewed March 14, 2017

Ha Giang 12/2016

I visited Ha Giang on my year end clearance vacation in 3 days. That 3 days was the most, extremely fearless and wonderful days in my life until now.

Let me tell you my experiment in Ha Giang. I and my mom go by bus to Ha Giang in the evening, and then hire a 4 seats car with driver to go to Dong Van and Meo Vac.

Everybody said that the road at Ha Giang is pretty bad. Well, They are true! It's awful. When I go to Dong Van and Meo Vac, I must lie down at the back seat of the car. I hadn't had sick-car before until I went to Ha Giang, and it's extremely horrible! I promise you! SO my advise is YOU SHOULD HAVE MEDICINE TO FADE AWAY THE CAR SICKNESS!!!

I wished I could die there. WHY?! Because of the view before my eyes is so wonderful (and because of the car sickness too >_<)! IT'S SO AWSOME AND I WANNA DIE! The atmosphere is so peaceful, the air is so cool and fresh. The way mountains stand layer and layer, clouds and fog between them. The trees, the flowers, the vegetables and the fruit are so colorful, fresh and alive. People here are minorities, so honest, hospitable and friendly. They don’t sell souvenir and stuff in higher price than it costs. Yeah! So you don’t have to pay more than it costs.

This place is very best for photographer. I took a lot of pictures. But remember to take your own pictures in your head by your eyes! You should come here in afternoon for the best photos. Because the sun will shine the hill and you.

I stayed here 2 days and 1 night. in the evening, there is musical show, very funny and special at a center coffee restaurant. You can enjoy and sing with the singers, other tourists, making friends with local. What a memorable night!

I will come back and stay here longer to feel this place someday.

Date of experience: December 2016
3  Thank Hương L
Reviewed January 23, 2017 via mobile

Breath taking. Hire a bike in Dong Van and travel all the way to Meo Vac. Only 20km but the scene is much better after the Viewing plaform toward Meo Vac. If you have time, stay overnight to check out Meo Vac indigenous market place. It's on one Sunday morning.

Date of experience: January 2017