Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Most beautiful trip throught Ha Giang mountains

I did the 4 days 3 nights motorbike loop. Everything was really safe, landscape amazing, amazing... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Sabrina K
Nuremberg
via mobile
Best Tour to do in Vietnam

Two expats living in Vietnam 4 and 3 years and this is the single greatest tour we have ever done... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
SG0092

Recommended experiences in and around Ha Giang
from $215.39
from $282.06
from $206.00
More Info
All reviews the loop day tour night bus honda xr amazing service detailed map bike rental in perfect condition his team semi auto my girlfriend these guys guest house amazing experience next morning gave us a map cao bang
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

We rent motorbike at QT, and we recommend it. The price is higher than other rental in the city, but QT is very professional. You can have an insurance, and the motorbike were very good. Advices, help, they even teach you how ride a bike if you are not used to.

To conclude: very good experience with QT.

Date of experience: August 2018
Quang T, Owner at QT Motorbikes and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

Thank you for enjoying our service and professionalism. We are not shy or hiding that our bikes rent 1 or 2 UD dollars more than some of our competitors. Wherever you are you get what you pay for. Unlike or competitors we have a full mechanical team (ensuring your bikes are maintained and safe) 8 local English speaking guides and advisers for your trip and tour and in total 20+ full time employed staff with 24 days of paid leave and other benefits (to ensure they are cared for and motivated to give you the best)

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I spent 4 days touring Ha Giang with QT Tours and had the absolute best time! QT Tours was extremely accommodating, allowing us to stay a free night in their guest house after our night bus and had very high quality bikes and safety gear. However, the best part of the tour (aside from the breathtaking scenery) was our fearless tourguide Brian who was extremely knowledgeable, funny and spoke amazing English! Brian's exceptional English, knowledge of the area and positive attitude made every day fantastic for these two beginner riders. We highly recommend this tour company to anyone who wishes to experience the splendor that is the Ha Giang province and make sure to ask for Brian!

2  Thank Sasha B
Reviewed August 30, 2018

This was the last and best trip of my summer, which has been spent traveling to a new place in SE Asia every weekend to take advantage of being based in Hanoi for the summer. I spent 3 days, 2 nights with Sunny, who really made my trip.

I originally came to QT looking to learn how to ride a semi-automatic and then travel solo through Ha Giang. I typically prefer the freedom of making my own itinerary, I speak Vietnamese, and I'm accustomed to driving a manual car in all conditions...so I thought riding solo was definitely for me. The team was very professional and knowledgeable.

However, I ended up not only opting to ride behind a guide, but to actually go with the all inclusive package tour in which the gas, food, and accommodations are all arranged for you. I decided my short time was better spent enjoying the scenery rather than learning how to navigate the challenging driving conditions (there's significant construction on many roads, or parts of it full of large rocks and unpaved, or many tight curves where you'll also have to react quickly to avoid oncoming buses and trucks). While it's expensive, it really is the best option if you want to maximize your time and experience. The best part is that this package isn't a hokey tourist gimmick...you won't be compromising your experience because your itinerary will still be very flexible and the food and accommodations will still be authentic.

Sunny, my guide, really made my trip. He's a very capable driver; I always felt safe, no matter what kind of driving conditions were present, and it was quickly obvious that he has great control over the bike (we were on a manual Suzuki). He's also super sweet, funny, and very willing to accommodate (I added all sorts of little things here and there... like going to Lung Cu, stopping for snacks, looking for ice cream, a short trek, etc.). He even gave me the option to backtrack from Lung Cu to Dong Van where we had just come from, which would have been very tiring for him. I chose not to backtrack, so he rearranged our accommodations for the second night. He made me coffee and breakfast both mornings (I think he actually went out and bought ingredients to cook), and filled up on his own time, to not take away from our time on the road. He also took me to lovely lookout points that aren't in my travel books. The second day was actually his birthday, but he still made it a day about our trip...though I wish we could have properly celebrated! Thanks, Sunny, for such a nice trip...felt like I was traveling with a friend :] Hen gap Hung sang nam nhe!

1  Thank tmpete3
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend did the Ha Giang loop together. The motorbikes are in good condition. Halfway through the loop my boyfriend fell and injured his hand seriously. I called QT and they were super helpful. They translated while we were at a local clinic and later send a friend of them to the hospital to help translate and pick us up. The next day we could come back by bus and the motor bikes were transported also. All of this without paying any extra! I have to mention we took the insurance, so I’m not sure what would’ve happened without that. But the thing I’m sure about is that they still would have been this helpful. They were so genuine and kept asking how my boyfriend was and really wanted to make sure we would get back safe. DEFINITELY CHOOSE QT!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank 580charlotter
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Me and a friend did the 3 day tour. My friend with easyrider Chris and me with a own motorbike. The tour was amazing and Chris was a great guide. He is always happy and is taking care of you. He wants you to make pictures everywhere and is stopping wherever and whenever you want.
Both homestays where great. The first one with a lot of other people and the second one with less but with a nice family diner.
The only thing I would recommend is to do a 4 day tour. The days were pretty long. Other than that it was awesome!

2  Thank ijkee