“always good”

Cuisines: Mexican
calgary
“always good”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

great restaurant friendly service,always good food,the best chicken fajitas in town,also the best fried chicken

• Visited April 2014

Seattle, Washington
“Tasty Food and Great Service!!!”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We stopped in for dinner this past Monday and had AUTHENTIC Mexican food. What a treat! I tried the Mexican Platter (Rice, Beans, Burritos, Enchiladas, Chile Relleno etc...). The food that came out of the kitchen was absolutely prepared home style... a lot of love was put into that food. If I had to pick a favorite... it is a tie between the Chile Relleno and Chicken Burrito (although everything was tasty)! The Chile Relleno was cooked perfectly and every bite carried with it the most balanced and savory flavors. The Chicken Burrito in its size and simplicity tasted of home cooked comfort food rich with locally sourced ingredients.

The service was terrific! The servers had great smiles and were very friendly. This restaurant is very welcoming as seen in the staff as well as the atmosphere within. I can't wait for my next trip down there!!! I see a lot of kiteboarding days in my future ending with the tasty finds from this great restaurant! Great Food, Service, and Value! Thanks a bunch! Hope to be back soon!!!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Pono26
British Columbia, Canada
“Great food”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to us so we went. I am so glad we did! The fish dinner the baked sole I had was sooooo excellent. I can still tast the wonderful flavour. My husband had the pork tenderloin which was cooked to perfection and it came with mashed potatoes! And carrots and roasted corn were done just right. The prices were very reasonable as well and the portions were large. The only downfall was the service. Very slow. Would go again if we return.

Visited February 2014
Medicine Hat, Canada
“Great Food”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We really enjoyed Pablo Tios. We ate there twice a week. The staff were very friendly and the food was excellent. Large portions and very tasty. Great Value for your money.will be back middle of Feb.

• Visited March 2013
Kelowna, Canada
“Good Value”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Great food, good sized portions and great staff. We enjoyed eating there and the staff spoke some English. Free wi-fi was available also

Visited January 2014