“Amazing instructor” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kiteboarding Baja

Kiteboarding Baja
“Amazing instructor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

After hearing about my friends' experience learning from Dante last year, I decided to visit him in Los Barriles to take some kiteboarding lessons in June 2014.

I had a great experience. Dante was incredibly patient with me during the lessons, and with him around not once did I ever feel unsafe. I was able to learn at my own pace and after just a few hours I had gained the basic skills to give me enough confidence to go kiting on my own.

Something I really appreciated about Dante was that he did not ever have a set agenda or 'single method' for teaching. He would listen to his students and then teach each one differently depending on their skill and comfort level.

I 100% recommend Dante to anyone interested in learning how to kiteboard. He is a talented instructor that really cares about getting his students up and riding quickly and safely.

Visited June 2014

Vienna, Austria
“Great ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

We spent some days in Los Barriles in May 2014 and were lucky to get a few windy days. Dante really wanted us to get kiting and took us to La Ventana where we had perfect conditions despite the time of the year. He was absolutely determined to give us a great experience, and I will definitely return. It was an exciting and fun experience, and Dante is the coolest dude in town! :)

Visited May 2014
Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best way to learn how to Kiteboard”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

I have taken kiteboarding lessons off and on for a couple summers in Oregon. I made more headway in one week with Dante's school than all my sporadic lessons in the Gorge. There is no better way to learn a new skill than with back to back days with consistent wind and awesome instructors. Dante and his staff with Kiteboarding Baja were super supportive. They really assess your strengths and weaknesses and help to practice the skills you need to get better. If you have a couple of friends who want to learn, grab them and come down. This is one of the best shared experiences you could have.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank chlee81
Los Barriles, Mexico
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

Dante makes kiteboarding fun. He is passionate about the sport and invests the time in his students to make sure they have a rewarding kiteboarding experience. His professional instruction, infectious enthusiasm and experience really make the lessons valuable. Long after the lessons were over he still watches how I kite and makes sure to give me helpful advice. Thanks Dante for introducing me to a great sport.

Visited March 2013
Olympia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I took lessons from Dante and it was great! Dante was fun, personable and patient. Definately going back for more on our next visit. Kiteboarding Baja is the best!