“Good price, good ATV, helpful service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quadgirl ATV Rentals & Adventures

Quadgirl ATV Rentals & Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: QUADGIRL offers top line 4 or 2 seater side by sides, and ATV'S. Offering 1/2 day or full day and long term rentals, customized to fit your budget. All units are set up with storage cases, fishing rod holders and coolers upon request, We also offer customized tours for those who don't have alot of time, but want to see as much as possible.. Friendly english speaking staff will provide you with everything you need to make this a vacation to remember.
Los Angeles, California
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 179 helpful votes
“Good price, good ATV, helpful service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

Their ATVs aren't as new as the competitor's up the road but still in good condition and their rental rate ($99 for 8 hours) much more reasonable. We were provided safety instructions and a map of areas of interest. We took it into the arroyo and found a waterfall (after many wrong turns, it was actually so much easier to find that we thought and if we had taken a more direct route would have found it sooner). We also went up and own the beach and had a great time. My only rather minor complaint is that we arrived about one hour before closing time and there was no one to hand the keys to. We had to hang around for an hour until someone showed up. I just wished they had told us that before we left. Other than that, no complaints.

Bay Area, Ca.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Obscure Owner”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

The wife and I decide to rent an off-road vehicle today and go touring the "back hills" of the Los Barriles area. I searched Tripadvisor looking for the best bet in the area and I found Quadman's reviews and thought I'd give it a shot. We arrived at the location just as they opened for the day and met with Arturo. Arturo was wonderful and made everything pleasant. He thoughly demonstrated the use of the machine and explained how to reach various destinations. I was opening the hood while conducting a review of the Rhino when all of the sudden, a truck stops right in the middle of the main road. A guy jumps out and runs over to me yelling "Hey... hey... hey... STOP, what are you doing?!? Get out of there, why are you opening that?!" Then asks me if I was renting. I said yes as he slams the hood closed. He tells me that nobody has ever opened the hood before. I'm thinking what the heck is this??? I find out that this is Ronald, the propritor of the business. I introduced myself and he still seemed angered. I was thinking that he was going to tell us to leave! Oh well, he left and we got in the Rhino and departed with a very bad impression. Once again, Arturo was fabulous but with the unfreindly reception from the owner, we will no longer rent from Quadman again. We will support the local economy via a different operator.

11 Thank cigarfan
Portland, Oregon, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Fun in the Sun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

The quad was in very good shape, all gassed and ready to go. The manager took time to make sure you new how to operate the qaud safely. He also provided us some local maps showing areas of interest that you ride the quad to. The price for 8 hours was $99 and well worth it. We went everywhere and had the best time.

Monmouth, OR
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Great service, new ATV's, fair prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2009

We rented from Quadman back in February a Yamaha Rhino UTV for a day trip exploring the Los Barriles area. We explored around the arroyos near town as well as traveled up the beaches and dirt roads north towards LaPaz. Had a great time with a new Rhino, decked out with larger tires and a full cage with a backseat for kids or small adults and ice chest for cold beverages and snacks. We did put a lot of miles on that day and we had to refuel on our way back from a tiny hardware store about 20 miles north of town. If you plan to explore like we did you may want to see if they can send you with a spare can of fuel. We are ATV Enthusiasts and we have ATV's and UTV's back home, but even inexperienced riders/drivers will have a fun time exploring the area.

7 Thank Jaybo700R