My wife, daughter and I traveled on July 11th for 7 days. The place is very well kept and is located about 20-25 away from the airport. Our first impression was great, check in was short and we were greeted with champagne which my wife loved. We where greeted by Leo, Miguel and Luis, all where in charge of luggage (Bell desk) and were extremely friendly. They gave us plenty of information about the hotel and made us feel very welcomed.
We met the pool concierge next, Felix. Great guy, very professional, friendly and went out of his way on a daily basis to make you feel comfortable and relax.
The pool service was also great, we arrived a bit after " La parrilla" closed but they brought us a full menu and were served with no problem. We encounter great service while at the pool by Nicolas, Victor, Alonso and Santiago. All are very friendly constantly came by to make sure we were ok. Security is also exceptional, I was very impress with their security practices.
A great thing about the hotel is that is very isolated from Old Vallarta which makes your stay very relax and quiet if that is what you are looking for. The taxi fare to "El Malecon" is about 250 pesos or $22 dollars. I also recommend taking a taxi to the city north named Bucerias, good food by the beach, the taxi is about $6 dollars or 80 Pesos. If you like to walk, Bucerias is about a mile and 1/2 from Villa la Estancia.
Again I think that the Hotel was great, just wish the Pool bar would not close at 6:00 pm especially when the pool is open until 9:00 pm, that's the only negative I encounter during our stay.
Sandra and Nancy are also great, they are in charged of late cleaning and decorating your room. We had many different swans and Elephants made from towels which my daughter really enjoyed. They also decorated the room for my wife on her birthday.
Boni, the pool manager has a wonderful attention to detail and provides great world class service. He put together along with his team, a surprise for my wife during her birthday. A cake while she lounged by the pool and everyone sang "happy birthday". We never had that anywhere in all the places we have travel. I really recommend this great place, without a doubt we will be back to Vallarta next year and because of the service, we will be staying at Villa la Estancia during our future trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its exclusive ambiance and AAA four Diamond rating, Villa La Estancia in Riviera Nayarit is redefining luxury and sophistication. Nestled on the shores of Banderas Bay in between the popular destinations of Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit, the stunning beachfront property is an idyllic hideaway for indulging in the glory of Mexico. Its 250 Hacienda-style suites, stunning property, world-class Tatewari Spa and gourmet restaurants offer guests the ultimate beachside escape, where relaxation and indulgence are inevitable. Welcome to Villa La Estancia, welcome to magnificence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Vacatia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa La Estancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Estancia Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Hotel La Estancia
- Resort La Estancia
- Villa La Estancia Nuevo Vallarta