WOW! It has been a few weeks since we returned and I have already been looking at packages so we can go back! This place is magical, look no further for a vacation destination. I am a travel agent...I promise you will be thrilled!
We traveled June 25 to July 3rd with my husband and my brother and sister in law. We rented two deluxe rooms with the queen beds.. Amazing rooms and so comfy...When we arrived we were greeted by Sandra..she was great! She helped us arrange for our rooms to be on the same floor and close..sooo helpful...then, the amazing hand and arm massage from Gus and others from the spa! Wow...we were relaxed in no time...We arrived late as we chose to fly through San Fran(mistake)....but we settled in quickly and headed to the main restaurant, La Casona..
The food....GREAT! We ate most of of our meals either poolside, or at La Casona..We ate one meal next door at the Flamingos, but found we were so spoiled at Estencia, why leave?
The staff at La Casona were fantastic. If you want something on the menu you do not see, just ask...They helped me create a yummy pasta...BUT, the Rib Eye with that blue cheese sauce, OMG!!!! Heaven! Gabriela, the hostess, was so sweet..The wait staff and bartender..Gabriel, Alfredo, Rogelio, Miguel, Bernardo, Alejandro and David! (we miss you!! ) everyone went out of there way to make us feel so very pampered.
We did indulge in the spa...they offer wonderful deals..we spent 175 us for an hour facial, an hour body scrub and an hour massage..spread out on two different days!! maybe you could get it cheaper in town...but why leave? still cheaper than in the US...and it was wonderful!
The pool, oh the pool....we never wanted to leave...We would come down around 10:30 every day...Sweet Angel was there to greet us, setting up our chairs and just making us feel at home. My sister in law and I wanted our hair braided, Angel hooked us up..right on the beach, under an umbrella, with a frosty drink...pure bliss..Angel's smile is infectious...a true gem in this beautiful place...Our wait staff..Alonso, Raul, Nicholas the bartender and so many more...our drinks were never empty, our bellies were always full...just floating with a drink in your hand, all day...listening to the pool music and the ocean crash....ahhhhhhh...I wanna go back now!
There was an excursion offered with our trip...we did not choose to go as we did not want to leave..We were at Villa La Estencia for 9 days..left, 1 time to go into the Bucerias Bay for shopping....we were in town for 1 hr. we shopped and had a drink...started to walk the beach back...IT IS A LONG, AWFUL WALK...don't do it...its deep sand and all at a slant...we walked about a mile, then found a cab..put on our suits and poured ourselves back into the pool...HOME!!!
That's what this magical place is....Home...everyone says it....everyone feels it....Thanks so much to everyone at this wonderful place for helping me find myself again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its exclusive ambiance and AAA four Diamond rating, Villa La Estancia in Riviera Nayarit is redefining luxury and sophistication. Nestled on the shores of Banderas Bay in between the popular destinations of Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit, the stunning beachfront property is an idyllic hideaway for indulging in the glory of Mexico. Its 250 Hacienda-style suites, stunning property, world-class Tatewari Spa and gourmet restaurants offer guests the ultimate beachside escape, where relaxation and indulgence are inevitable. Welcome to Villa La Estancia, welcome to magnificence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Vacatia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa La Estancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Estancia Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Hotel La Estancia
- Resort La Estancia
- Villa La Estancia Nuevo Vallarta