Just returned from Villa la Estancia - spotless, great service, we did the all inclusive program, food was delicious. You can also use the facilities next door at flamingos but we decided to stay at La Estancia most of the time since flamingos was crowded and noisy. Food at La Casona was outstanding and the pool bar was also awesome. Only issue is that they say all of the tips for waiters are included but they always expect something - so we weren't sure if the hotel actually gives them a certain amount or not. Rooms (villas) are spacious and nicely furnished... Having a washer and dryer is super helpful! Overall great experience... Definitely would return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its exclusive ambiance and AAA four Diamond rating, Villa La Estancia in Riviera Nayarit is redefining luxury and sophistication. Nestled on the shores of Banderas Bay in between the popular destinations of Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit, the stunning beachfront property is an idyllic hideaway for indulging in the glory of Mexico. Its 250 Hacienda-style suites, stunning property, world-class Tatewari Spa and gourmet restaurants offer guests the ultimate beachside escape, where relaxation and indulgence are inevitable. Welcome to Villa La Estancia, welcome to magnificence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa La Estancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Estancia Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Hotel La Estancia
- Resort La Estancia
- Villa La Estancia Nuevo Vallarta