“Riu”

Got a photo?
Add it.
RenovaSpa
Reviewed February 13, 2012

The spa had a free jacuzzi. 3 packages to chose from. $100 each. Vey good service. Small though so when people walk in its loud sometimes

1  Thank LynFC

Reviewed February 10, 2012

I went to the Renova spa in the Riu Palace Pacifico, over a two week period. Due to severe cronic pain I had a total of 5 massages with Carollina. She is really an amazing massage therapist. She was kind , caring, sensitive to my physical pain issues and made me feel very comfortable. She spoke excellent English. I tried several different kinds of massages and over time she found the one that helped me the most with managing my pain and I couldn't believe how much better I felt after having had my massages.
The other thing that really pleased me about the spa was the fact the manager Alexjandra always remembered my name. The spa at the Pacifico also has a steam room, sauna in the ladies change room in addition to 2 hot tubs in an area that men and women can use free of charge to Riu Palace guests. I really enjoyed my spa treatments and would highly recommend them to others..

Reviewed January 21, 2012

very noisy desk area that you can hear while getting your massage. My husband had the "carolina" and said she was amazing. I had Miguel who was 'ok' & massaged very fast. It was average - nothing to write home about.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

With our package, we were supposed to get $20 per person for services. When I went to ask about it, they said that only Apple Vacations packages include that and it had to be applied to an 80 or 50 minute massage. I brought a copy of our itinerary back and they emailed the Marketing Manager but had to touch base with the General Manager since it was over the weekend. We booked through BookIt.com and will be contacting them today also. Not resolved as of this time but it just happened over this past weekend.

1  Thank drlawrie