“Sergio is the best caddy”

Mayan Palace Nuevo Vallarta Golf Course
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Ask for Sergio. He was most helpful and my husband and his foursome had a great time with him. HINT: Before making any reservations at the clubhouse go see the Starter for special deals.

All reviews
"bunker"
in 8 reviews
"tees"

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Recently spent 10 days in Nuevo Vallarta Grand Luxxe Resort met a great guy from Vancouver B.C. He (Brent) treated me to couple days of golf with his personal caddie (Pancho) being it was late Sept the course was not crowded we had the course at times to ourselves. The ponds around the course have crocodiles pretty awesome if you are not familiar with them!. Our caddie Pancho has 8 years experience at the course and it really shows distances and reading the greens he is awesome very knowledgable and very friendly I highly recommend him. If you forget your clubs at home or whatever no worries Marco will set you up with some very good quality rental clubs for me was $35 US not bad at all. Enjoy your vacation.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Great caddies just like having your own personal golf lesson. Came in the off season so ad golf courses just about to our selves. FANTASTIC,!!!!

Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

Spent 2 weeks at grand Mayan and tried to have a diagnosis and golf lessons at the Jack Nicklaus Golf Academy. Firrst day nobody able to assist me.waited 10 minutes then I left. Second day Bruce explained the procedure I agreed. His recording system didn't work! Promissed to get back to me after fixing the problem. After 3 days and no answe I resigned to such a sofiatcated Academy not able to fix basic problems!!!!!. Lamentable experience 1 lesson Us$ 190!

1  Thank Worldtrtraveler