WINNER WONDERLAND

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Spa worth a visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

I like the spa at this location. Huge and peaceful with indoor and outdoor hot tubs, Lots of fluffy towels and all the skin treatments you might want.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank cargo1962

Longmont, Colorado, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Take me away!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

The staff of Brio know how to treat you like royalty.......one of the reasons we vacation in Nuevo Vallarta regularly for many years!!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Merry F
Dublin, California
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Excellent spa experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Got an 80 min swedish massage. Try to see if they are offering an promotions. We got an 80min for a 50 min price. We also initially wanted to do a couples massage as two girlfriends but they said they couldn't give us the promo price but in the end they just put us in the same room anyhow.

Highly skilled. Checked pressure a couple times to make sure it was right.

They have a nice spa area...within the locker room there was a jacuzzi, cold water dunk pool, steam room, and sauna. Of note, they do make you where a swimsuit..

Outside they also have this great co-ed relaxation area with beds and 2 nice jacuzzis.

Water and some type of green water were everywhere.

Nice spa. Appropriate resort prices. Would definitely recommend.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Michelle G
Dallas, Texas
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Great massage at Brio”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

I received an excellent massage. My masseuse was highly skilled. The spa was clean and beautiful. You will feel very pampered.

Visited August 2012
Los Angeles, California
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Give this place a try”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

I'm not a spa person so I don't have much to compare this place to. Still, I enjoyed my experience here very much. I didn't use any of their services like the manicure or massage, but I did try out the sauna, steam room, and jacuzzi. You can sign up at the Golf Registration building for a bracelet to use the facilities and the bracelet is your ticket to the facilities, so don't lose it. Anyway, the sauna was a bit much for me. The steam room was a better experience, but I had to do that a little at a time because it just got so stuffy and hot. The jacuzzi was a great way to relax. It was never crowded the times I'd gone. They provide cold towels as well as cucumbers. There is also a small cold pool right next to it should you need a cool dip. In addition to the small, cold towels, they also have a lot of regular towels you can use to wrap yourself up in for the sauna or steam room or to dry yourself. They also provide you with water as well as one other drink that changes sometimes. The place was well-maintained. For example, while the ground leading up to the jacuzzi got wet, it was never to the point that it was slippery (though you should be careful anyway). Towels also weren't left lying around, the locker room area was kept neat, and the sinks weren't surrounded with excess water. There is also a gym here with lots of equipment. I didn't try it out, but I may next time.

Visited June 2012