“Salmon and coconut rice was outstanding”

Ciao! Steak and Pizza
Ranked #30 of 155 Restaurants in Nuevo Vallarta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Traditional Italian Pizza and Slow Roasted Meats in our Woodburning Oven. Enjoy your dinner in our open air garden setting.
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I ate at Ciao three times while at the Hard Rock Vallarta; I would have gone more but it was closed for three or four days. The first 2 times I dined there everything was perfect; the service, food, view, etc. If you go, do not sit in Gilberto's service area. We waited over an hour and a half for our dinner and then all the courses came together (appetizers were cold). Others in our party who were dining at the same time with different servers were finished in a quarter of the time we were. The slow service was responsible for us missing the show our last night there.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The best pizza I have ever had! These are fill 12 inch pizzas, which we didn't know, so everyone ordered their own. We ate neatly every scrap that night and took home leftovers! Mine was a white sauce with pears, prosciutto, and honey. WOW, beautiful setting, you walk off the street (10 min walk from Paradise Village). Into a completely different setting. It is open air, (because they just opened in the dry season) and are planning on adding a roof. We ate there twice during our week!

Reviewed May 25, 2014

The three amigos Ceaser, Carlos, and the adorable Diago were all very friendly, helpful and made me feel right at home! I can't forget the man behind the bar Marco who serves up great refreshing drinks to quench your thirst. Have been there twice for pizza's while visiting the area for the week and both pizza's I tried were very good with lots of toppings and a thin stone oven crust which was very tasty!! The price per pizza was about $10 CDN and worth every penny. All the boys speak very good English and enjoy visiting with us Canadians. The atmosphere was welcoming and clean and the plants throughout the restaurant were beautiful. I will definitely come back next time I come down here. Gracias Jannice from Calgary, AB, Canada

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Happy to find this new restaurant. Ambience is ver good. Wait staff friendly and efficient. Ordered a nicr bottle of red wine...2 pizzas and salad. The pie with mushrooms and sausage was excellent...so fresh so tasty..thin crust. Perfecto! Margarita pie was good but not our favorite. Salad was fresh. Hivhly recommend n will return!

1  Thank MKtravelers19
Reviewed May 12, 2014

This was our first time dining at Ciao! Steak and Pizza, and I must admit, I was astonished! What an awesome meal we had! My friends and I all had different pizzas and they were wonderful! The crust was tasty, and perfectly done, and the toppings were fresh and superb. I devoured my sausage and mushroom pizza. It was first class! The menu has a large variety of items from steak to salad and all were priced fairly for the area and type of restaurant. Only one in my party (the big eater), had room for dessert and the cake with chocolate and blackberry sauce was his choice. My small bite was superb and made me wish I had saved room. Our waiter, Diego, was super. He took care of us like a mother hen and I will be sure to ask for him on our next visit to this wonderful restaurant.