Dolphin Adventure by Vallarta Adventures
Ranked #2 of 17 Tours in Nuevo Vallarta
More attraction details
Owner description: Dolphin Adventure, by Vallarta Adventures, provides world- class dolphin experiences in beautiful Vallarta. Located in the Nuevo Vallarta marina, our dolphin center offers an unmatched facility to enjoy your marine mammal experience. Designed for guests of all ages and abilities, our award-winning dolphin and sea lion programs offer an intimate encounter and unforgettable experience with some of the ocean’s most incredible animals. During our programs, you will learn about the animals and their behaviors from our expert trainers who are passionate about marine mammals and their work. You will interact with our intelligent, gentle, and playful friends and feel the connection that is created during your encounter. We invite you to join us for the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking
Dayton, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Wow!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We did the very basic 20 min with the dolphins. Had a great time. Eva the dolphin was great. So gentile and sweet. Once in a lifetime experience would do it over and over again!

• Polish first
Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A very fun experience!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

It was really amazing to see such awesome animals so closely, and to be able to actually swim with them! The staff was great and the water park was fun :)

Olympia, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun to the max!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

So much time and hands on with 2 dolphins! We were taught basic commands which were carried out by our pals easily. Most memorable was holding on to 2 fins and being pulled throughout the pool. So cool!.

Visited August 2012
Vancouver, BC
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Scratch it off the bucket list!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Swimming with the dolphins has been one of my lifelong dreams (and was on my bucket list of things to do). I recommend the extreme package-it is well worth the money. My hisband said i had a permagrin on the entire time i was in the water with them! And get the photos after you are finished, pictures really are worth it!

Visited November 2011
Chicago, Illinois
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Dolphin Adventure+ Wonderful Staff= WIN”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My husband and I decided to pick a couple of adventures while we were on our honeymoon. The dolphins obviously being one of them. I couldn't believe how happy the dolphins, staff, and the other visitors were. My husband and I swam with the dolphins and I can't stress enough how wonderful of an experience that was. I am going to miss this.. but will definitely see the dolphins again the next time I am in Mexico.