“Great burgers!”
Review of Derby City Burgers - CLOSED

Derby City Burgers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 4, 2014

My family and I tried this place after reading reviews and so glad we did. The place is quite small and we were the only ones in there due to rainy weather. We all had burgers and fries. They were so good! My brother got the sweet potato fries and refused to share too many as they were delicious as well....glad to have found this place as even though we stay at an all inclusive nearby, it's nice to change it up with a burger that tastes like home.

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Tried the burgers here not bad but just as good as a place where the locals eat in valle dorado behind the chedraui supermarket in nuevo vallarta where it is much cheaper. Burger and fries there are only 60 pesos for same size as derby burgers and the place is alqays gull of locals

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We went for a quick lunch and we're amazed at the quality of the wings(12) for starters. Wow!, they were one of the best I have had in a while. I am especially picky about wings and these guys know how to make them. The house burger...1/2 pound was done well with Avocado too. In all honesty, the burgers were ok, not Great. The burgers were large and could have had some flavour. The server was great and very prompt in all areas of service 10/10 for that. Would return definitely for wings and would add Jalapeños to our burgers. Try it out.

2  Thank alnoor_saleh
Reviewed May 25, 2014

As a local I can truly say Derby City Burgers has the best burgers in Nuevo Vallarta! I usually have the "Derby Burger", but I've also had the black and blue burger. I also love the jalapeño and cheese fries for an appetizer or a snack. I have also noticed most every one loves the sweet potato fries. For tourists in Nuevo Vallarta I believe it's only $3-4 usd for a taxi.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

No kidding. The best hands down! Burgers better than any I've had anywhere in the states even NYC, Philly, St Louis...onion rings excellent as is the service. Don't miss the opportunity to enjoy this unique dinning experience.