WINNER WONDERLAND

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Just O.K.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

I don't like being watched like I am going to steal something. You would think that the workers would understand more English ! The cashier couldn't even understand me when I wanted to buy postcard stamps !! I UGH ! Too expensive, only go there because its close to my resort. 2 years ago, we could buy Mountain Dew there (my husbands favorite) this year, the manager, that was there 2 years ago... looked at me like I was crazy (whatever !) BUT, they pretty much have what you need.

Visited February 2013
5 Thank IdoLoveMexico

Lethbridge, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Specialty Products easy to find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

Sunset Market is a lovely small supermarket in Paradise Village Mall. It is more expensive than the traditional Mexican supermarkets but does carry some specialty & imported products that are not readily available elsewhere (like rice milk)

Visited December 2012
2 Thank loritraveler6
Calgary, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“a must do”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

The locals are friendly and like to bargain with you to purchase their merchandise. A must do to see the locals

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Jason R
Saint Paul, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Mini Grocery, not inexpensive but lower price than the resort convenience store”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

We biked there every day for bottled water, beer, liquor, soy milk and bread. Loved the place

Visited March 2012
5 Thank yesterdaytoday11
Springfield, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great service and selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2011

This is the grocery store located in the Paradise Village Mall. I would have given it 5 stars if only the prices were better, but for the convenience and selection it is a great market that we frequented nearly everyday we were in Vallarta!!

Visited January 2011