“Just O.K.”

Sunset Market
More attraction details
Owner description: Convenience store located within the Paradise Village Plaza
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I don't like being watched like I am going to steal something. You would think that the workers would understand more English ! The cashier couldn't even understand me when I wanted to buy postcard stamps !! I UGH ! Too expensive, only go there because its close to my resort. 2 years ago, we could buy Mountain Dew there (my husbands favorite) this year, the manager, that was there 2 years ago... looked at me like I was crazy (whatever !) BUT, they pretty much have what you need.

5  Thank IdoLoveMexico

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Sunset Market is a lovely small supermarket in Paradise Village Mall. It is more expensive than the traditional Mexican supermarkets but does carry some specialty & imported products that are not readily available elsewhere (like rice milk)

3  Thank loritraveler6
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The locals are friendly and like to bargain with you to purchase their merchandise. A must do to see the locals

3  Thank Jason R
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We biked there every day for bottled water, beer, liquor, soy milk and bread. Loved the place

6  Thank yesterdaytoday11
Reviewed December 30, 2011

This is the grocery store located in the Paradise Village Mall. I would have given it 5 stars if only the prices were better, but for the convenience and selection it is a great market that we frequented nearly everyday we were in Vallarta!!

4  Thank CelestialKat