-Beautiful property with amazing views from the rooms.
-quick service, great service from really good and interesting people
-was not over crowded
-never long lines for anything
-We had an amazing room, after our first room had a broken A/C, leaky fridge and smelly couch.
-Our romantic dinner on the beach was Amazing!! Good food and an incredible view of the sunset.
-The beach was dirty after the storms and while the other resorts had people seemingly cleaning before the morning beach rush, the Bel Air didn't.
-The grounds crew mowed the lawn, by the pool, at 10am....ON A SATURDAY!!
-8AM at the pool, they had no towels. Like they didn't get washed the night before or something.
-The drinks were horrible and severely watered down. Lots of them were premade. And for a resort to have significantly less traffic than some of the larger places, you would think they could afford the time to actually make the drinks.
-The daytime entertainment music was provided via CD player, no biggie except 90% of her CD's were scratched so there was tons of skipping and when you are trying to dance this is a huge nuisance.
-It was all inclusive but you could only eat until 1030pm
-You had to sign for everything. They really should switch to a bracelet system, because waiting for the check sometimes was inconvenient and a waste of time.
We had a great time, and are so grateful for having had this opportunity. We felt as though we got our moneys worth, but I don't think I would recommend this hotel to a friend and I definitely would not stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Bel Air Vallarta the perfect hotel for a family vacation" Family vacations are made to be on the Riviera Nayarit. Enjoy the beauty of the traditional Puerto Vallarta, the beautiful and colorful Bucerias, or maybe the exclusive Nuevo Vallarta where you will find everything you were looking for and more. Can you imagine spending a day at the spa pampering yourself at one of the best hotels in Nuevo Vallarta? Imagine your kids having a blast at our Kids Club, everything is possible here. A destination like this provides much as you can imagine, activities on land, sea and even air is what awaits you. Stay with with your family and enjoy the best time of your lives together and create your own #BelAirMoment. Bel Air Vallarta offers 215 spacious and luxurious rooms where you can enjoy a deserved rest after those long days at the beach, pool or enjoying the gastronomic offer that we have for you along with all the entertainment options that this resort has. In addition to luxury hotel rooms in Nuevo Vallarta Bel Air Vallarta offers luxury amenities that will make your stay a unique and memorable vacation, the "Bel Air Delights" those great little details that will give your holiday a touch of sophistication and also will make you feel at home. Welcome Cool Amenitie Welcome cocktail Early Bird Breakfast View all Bel Air Delights In Bel Air we know that your holiday should be something memorable that's why we have created a series of experiences that will fulfill all your dreams and needs to make your vacation something you cannot forget. Personalized vacation experiences with a touch of luxury and sophistication, the "Bel Air Experiences". All Gourmet Experience All Romance Experience All Spa Experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Bel Air Collection Resort And Spa Vallarta
- Playa Del Sol Grand Hotel
- Playa Del Sol Grand Puerto Vallarta
- Playa Del Sol Grand Resort