My boyfriend bought me a groupon for my birthday to the Bel Air Resort in PV. I had never been to Mexico before and can definitely say I will return after our amazing trip there this past month.
With the Groupon we paid $160 a day ALL INCLUSIVE. I know all inclusive deals can sometimes be crummy, but this resort's all inclusive has changed my mind. Our deal included 3 meals a day with all you can drink. The food was amazing. The breakfast buffet was probably my favorite. Fresh fruit and juices, omlet bar, amazing pico de gallo and homemade hot sauces, as well as different meats with mole. For lunch if you opted to have it by the pool your menu choices were limited to fried food like chicken nuggets, fries, club sandwiches and burgers. However they did serve lunch at the hotel restaurant. You had the choice to order off their lunch menu or go to the buffet. We did both. I have to say the salad and veggies were extremely fresh and the way they grilled the fish was perfect - olive oil and garlic. The ceviche I ordered off the menu was also good. For dinner one night we went to the sushi restaurant they have on the resort. The sushi was average...nothing special. The other nights we were there we went off the resort into nuevo vallarta and downtown puerto vallarta to restaurants recommended by the employees at bel air.
There was tons to do around the resort - gym, pool, spa, ping pong, volleyball and soccer. They had two activities employees who were extremely friendly and made sure the pool area was always busy. There were also beach activities offered by locals such as banana boat rides, parasailing, jetskis, windsurfing, and kayaking.
As far as the accomodations, we were happy with how cool the air was in our room and the cleanliness of it every time we returned from the day at the beach.
The pool is huge and super clean. It has a nice wet bar with friendly staff who are always happy to add a little more extra tequila to your drink if you wish ;) The pool deck then leads you down to the beach where there are lounge chairs and umbrellas always available. Wait staff comes down to the beach as well so you can still get your pina coladas.
I loved the staff at Bel Air- from the front desk and bag boy employees, Fabrizio in concierges, and the pool staff everyone greeted my boyfriend and I everyday by first name and made sure we were taken care of and having a good time.
Overall this resort was more than I could have asked for. It was welcoming and homey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Bel Air Vallarta the perfect hotel for a family vacation" Family vacations are made to be on the Riviera Nayarit. Enjoy the beauty of the traditional Puerto Vallarta, the beautiful and colorful Bucerias, or maybe the exclusive Nuevo Vallarta where you will find everything you were looking for and more. Can you imagine spending a day at the spa pampering yourself at one of the best hotels in Nuevo Vallarta? Imagine your kids having a blast at our Kids Club, everything is possible here. A destination like this provides much as you can imagine, activities on land, sea and even air is what awaits you. Stay with with your family and enjoy the best time of your lives together and create your own #BelAirMoment. Bel Air Vallarta offers 215 spacious and luxurious rooms where you can enjoy a deserved rest after those long days at the beach, pool or enjoying the gastronomic offer that we have for you along with all the entertainment options that this resort has. In addition to luxury hotel rooms in Nuevo Vallarta Bel Air Vallarta offers luxury amenities that will make your stay a unique and memorable vacation, the "Bel Air Delights" those great little details that will give your holiday a touch of sophistication and also will make you feel at home. Welcome Cool Amenitie Welcome cocktail Early Bird Breakfast View all Bel Air Delights In Bel Air we know that your holiday should be something memorable that's why we have created a series of experiences that will fulfill all your dreams and needs to make your vacation something you cannot forget. Personalized vacation experiences with a touch of luxury and sophistication, the "Bel Air Experiences". All Gourmet Experience All Romance Experience All Spa Experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Air Collection Resort And Spa Vallarta
- Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Playa Del Sol Grand Hotel
- Playa Del Sol Grand Puerto Vallarta
- Playa Del Sol Grand Resort