Sorry to write this title, but readers should know that this is a great all inclusive hotel in Nuevo Vallarta, unless you have already been at the one in Riviera Maya (RM Cancun). That one excedes this one in all aspects except service which it is the same Very Good.
As for GV Nuevo Vallarta, service is impeccable. The hotel is much smaller than its sister in RM. The rooms are half the size... Not small, but RM are huge! Surprised that amenities have downgraded in 2 years from Molton Brown to L'Occitane and they also had large sized Molton Brown Soap throughout the property wash rooms... No longer the case! the beach area is less private than in RM as the public beach is side by side... RM also public, but much more secluded.. Food was good and as spoken service impeccable.. Beds are very good and pillows VERY good. towels are very good quality in the pool / beach area and good in the rooms... They will give plenty of towels... The hotel is well maintained and very clean! The Azul Buffet restaurant does not have AC anywhere and having to wear long pants (which I agree of) in all main restaurants, makes having dinner in Azul somewhat warm if you decide not to wear long pants for dinner! Room service is very good, friendly staff and they try to please you all the time.
There are Jet Skies that can be rented 100 yards away as well as parachuting...
The main difference between both properties, is the tours in NV are more "crude nature" and the team of Vallarta Adventures does make the difference!! For that we do not regret coming to this property....
With this review, I have tried to be very objective between both properties and even though I do not regret coming to NV as per the out tours, Cancun will be the destination to go with the Grand Velas team until they open in The Cabos... Hopefully soon...
Enjoy your vacations!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the most luxurious all-inclusive resort in the Puerto Vallarta area; a retreat of lavish beauty and comfort that is sure to exceed your expectations. Having revolutionized the all-inclusive concept, Grand Velas is pleased to offer you a "Beyond All Inclusive, Beyond All Compare" vacation experience with exceptional gourmet dining, world-class hospitality, and luxurious accommodations in a spectacular setting on Mexico's golden coast. Experience a breathtaking resort and spa near Puerto Vallarta that seduces your senses and rejuvenates your spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Velas All Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Grand Velas All Suites And Spa Resort
- Grand Velas Hotel
- Grand Velas Nuevo Vallarta
- Grand Velas Vallarta