The level of service was outstanding all around property from the room service, the spa, & activities staff, and property all around. They were most welcoming and hospitable, always willing to help and make the stay more enjoyable.
At the spa Alejandra was great at getting us around for our treatments and our therapists were great. Highly would recommend the cora massage, there was great attention to detail and personalization.
The dining facilities were also very good, had plenty of options for everyone on the menu, really enjoyed Frida! All of the restaurants were elegant and lit for the right mood.
The rooms were great. They were spacious with all the amenities you could need (fridge was always stocked and so were the snacks). The Jacuzzi tub was good, bedding was comfortable and so forth. The view was fantastic as well, you can never get tired of seeing the pool and the beach! Had turn down every night and my room was always clean, so great job to the maids!
The property overall was enjoyable, it was a mini compact visions of the Riviera Maya property and I really enjoy how personable it was and easy to get around. The property was also very well maintained, clean, and I loved how well kept the flowers and greenery was. There were always great vibrant colors around. The Christmas tree was a plus!
I really liked the three level pools, certainly tried to spend as much as my time in that area. There were always activities to do too to get the clients involved- pool/beach volleyball and water aerobics seemed to be popular choices, I also did the bike tour which was fun and ended up at the zoo, would recommend that. Tonny and Gustavo did a great job in making everyone feel at home, from the adults to the kids, they were entertaining and always greeted everyone.
Only critique- wifi should be included in rate.
Overall, worth the trip and stay, would recommend to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the most luxurious all-inclusive resort in the Puerto Vallarta area; a retreat of lavish beauty and comfort that is sure to exceed your expectations. Having revolutionized the all-inclusive concept, Grand Velas is pleased to offer you a "Beyond All Inclusive, Beyond All Compare" vacation experience with exceptional gourmet dining, world-class hospitality, and luxurious accommodations in a spectacular setting on Mexico's golden coast. Experience a breathtaking resort and spa near Puerto Vallarta that seduces your senses and rejuvenates your spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, HotelsClick, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Velas All Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Grand Velas All Suites And Spa Resort
- Grand Velas Hotel
- Grand Velas Nuevo Vallarta
- Grand Velas Vallarta