“Authentic Lebanese food ... Excellent”
Review of Mediterraneo

Mediterraneo
Cuisines: Italian, Lebanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Our concierge recommended this place and we were not disappointed. Excellent food and service. They really want to please. A nice break from the usual Mexican food in the area.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Finally authentic Lebanese Cuisine in our area. My sister and I have enjoyed Mario's restuarant twice already! Can't wait to go back. Humus, Tabuli, Falafels are excellent. Fresh Food, authentic flavors, and warm welcoming service. If you love mideastern food you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

The owner and staff were very welcoming. More importantly the food was fresh. They have lebanese menu and an italian menu. I keep going back for more.

1  Thank k_crickman
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This restaurant came highly recommended and I decided to try it out. My friend and I had an abundant meal (we opted for the sampling) and excellent Carmenere wine. We got even more than we bargained for, the sample helpings were huge, and we got the Tibula salad to boot. It was such a friendly atmosphere, the owner, Mario Nasser is an incredible, charming and nice human being. He truly is dedicated to his customers and sharing the entire Lebanese cuisine experience with you. There are no other true mideastern-mediterranean restaurants in the area of Puerto Vallarta and Nuevo Vallarta and I am just so delighted to have my grape leaves and hummus once again! Did I say the food was EXCELLENT? And the service is overboard friendly?

2  Thank ALinPV
Reviewed October 25, 2012

out with girlfriends for lunch and we wanted to try some place new. the menu Lebanese & Italian has something for everyone and the prices are very reasonable. from the moment you step in the door the service is amazing. the staff is very friendly and helpful and just can't do enough for you. one of us ordered pasta (which was WONDERFUL) and we had the sampler from the Lebanese section. the food was amazing. the Hummas was the best i have ever had = so i ordered some to take home. we tried the rose ice cream and we all agreed it was incredible. the owner Mario, came over to the table to welcome us - he is Lebanese and trained as a chef in Italy. We can't wait to go back with the husbands!!

1  Thank stiles143